Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay 17:00 - Jan 18 with 16608 viewscarlisleaway

Push McCarthy on behalf of TWTD to leave or protect your position

This site has funded you well over the past few years time to show your colours.....
Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:06 - Jan 18 with 3596 viewsSwansea_Blue

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 18:56 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

Funded him well? Whatever hes getting is being earnt and isn't enough to pay him properly. Did you read the Lincoln preview? It was only slightly shorter than the Bible.

Gav too, just so he doesn't recapitlise JCblue...

A bad case of the Mullets eh? Nasty.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:11 - Jan 18 with 3577 viewsFrimleyBlue

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 17:13 - Jan 18 by PhilTWTD

What sort of questions haven't been asked?

Oooo

Ask a straight forward one Philip. Are you only staying because if you resign you wont get a pay off.

Fair enough to ask 😉

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:14 - Jan 18 with 3563 viewsJ2BLUE

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:11 - Jan 18 by FrimleyBlue

Oooo

Ask a straight forward one Philip. Are you only staying because if you resign you wont get a pay off.

Fair enough to ask 😉

There is no need for such a question though. All you need to do is look through his previous interviews to get the answer to why he feels he should stay. I find it funny so many are trying to push it on to Phil. Go and find him and ask him yourself.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:17 - Jan 18 with 3543 viewsPhilTWTD

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:11 - Jan 18 by FrimleyBlue

Oooo

Fair enough to ask 😉

I can guess the answer. Worth pointing out that Mick resigned from his jobs at both Millwall and with Ireland, the latter as it was "in the best interests of the Irish team" according to the FAI at the time.
Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:18 - Jan 18 with 3538 viewsMullet

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:06 - Jan 18 by Swansea_Blue

I was about to call you Ulla. Nothing else needs to be said.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:18 - Jan 18 with 3524 viewsFrimleyBlue

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:17 - Jan 18 by PhilTWTD

I can guess the answer. Worth pointing out that Mick resigned from his jobs at both Millwall and with Ireland, the latter as it was "in the best interests of the Irish team" according to the FAI at the time.

Altho you know he was pushed from ire. And millwall hardly had a 2 million pay off available

Waka waka eh eh

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:20 - Jan 18 with 3516 viewsFrimleyBlue

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:14 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

There is no need for such a question though. All you need to do is look through his previous interviews to get the answer to why he feels he should stay. I find it funny so many are trying to push it on to Phil. Go and find him and ask him yourself.

Im just responsing to a question poses by Phil.

Waka waka eh eh

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:21 - Jan 18 with 3517 viewsPhilTWTD

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:18 - Jan 18 by FrimleyBlue

Altho you know he was pushed from ire. And millwall hardly had a 2 million pay off available

Who says he'd get a £2m pay-off here? Even if there isn't a pre-agreed settlement, the remaining year or so of his contract would be settled or he would continue to be paid until he got another job, which probably wouldn't be that long.
Login to get fewer ads

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:22 - Jan 18 with 3506 viewsLankHenners

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:14 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

People who want to ask this sort of question have no interest in receiving a fair response, they just want their warped sense of reality confirmed from the horse's mouth.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:23 - Jan 18 with 3500 viewsjeera

What a vile, ignorant, stupid little worm you are.

It's a credit to the admin that they've been bold enough to not ban you.

That shouldn't stop them though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:27 - Jan 18 with 3455 viewsFrimleyBlue

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:21 - Jan 18 by PhilTWTD

Who says he'd get a £2m pay-off here? Even if there isn't a pre-agreed settlement, the remaining year or so of his contract would be settled or he would continue to be paid until he got another job, which probably wouldn't be that long.

Im not so sure he would be hot property tbh. Thats just my opinion.

A 15 mill wage budget isnt small change and he has alot of self blame on the last 18 months.

Its not all about how much money hes had to spend. Clubs will no doubt be aware of this.

Waka waka eh eh

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:35 - Jan 18 with 3382 viewsRyorry

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:06 - Jan 18 by Swansea_Blue

Did you change your avatar specifically to be in keeping with that post?!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:41 - Jan 18 with 3347 viewsPhilTWTD

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:27 - Jan 18 by FrimleyBlue

Im not so sure he would be hot property tbh. Thats just my opinion.

A 15 mill wage budget isnt small change and he has alot of self blame on the last 18 months.

Its not all about how much money hes had to spend. Clubs will no doubt be aware of this.

Sadly a £15m wage bill is small change when you compare it with the wage bills elsewhere in the division. Sixth and seventh in the last two seasons were both overachieving, budget to league position-wise. The general view I've got from wider afield is that over his time here Mick has done a very good job in difficult circumstances.
Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:41 - Jan 18 with 3341 viewsPhilTWTD

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 18:36 - Jan 18 by NewcyBlue

Fondue?

Shhhhh!
Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:41 - Jan 18 with 3341 viewsmarcus1642

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 17:37 - Jan 18 by Burwell_Blue

Phil 'don't rock the boat, we are a fanzine punching above our weight' Ham?

Never going to happen.

like it!
Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:45 - Jan 18 with 3317 viewsGuthrum

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 17:31 - Jan 18 by factual_blue

What were the main causes of the Prussian-Danish War of 1864?

Bismarck's ambition for the Kingdom of Prussia.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 19:59 - Jan 18 with 3231 viewsGuthrum

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 18:24 - Jan 18 by peterleeblue

Red Leicsester
Neither ......it's Powerslave

K

Iron Maiden also has to be worth a shout.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 20:07 - Jan 18 with 3197 viewsBluebell

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 17:54 - Jan 18 by Ryorry

You can 'cancel out' any vote by refreshing the thread, then voting the other way

I didn't realise that. Have done it now. Thanks R.

I did admit to it yet still got 3 down votes myself.
Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 20:13 - Jan 18 with 3166 viewsDyland

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 18:24 - Jan 18 by peterleeblue

Red Leicsester
Neither ......it's Powerslave

K

Powerslave vs either would have been an easier question though, and either choice would have been equally valid

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 20:14 - Jan 18 with 3146 viewsjeera

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 20:07 - Jan 18 by Bluebell

That's why!

Never draw attention to these things.

Have you learned nothing?

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 20:15 - Jan 18 with 3136 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry Bellers, open goal and all that.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 20:20 - Jan 18 with 3095 viewsjeera

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 20:15 - Jan 18 by vapour_trail

Sorry Bellers, open goal and all that.

It would be rude not to.

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 20:21 - Jan 18 with 3075 viewsJ2BLUE

4 now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 21:51 - Jan 18 with 2830 viewsmonty_radio

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 17:31 - Jan 18 by factual_blue

What were the main causes of the Prussian-Danish War of 1864?

According to the recent film, Denmark, a smallish power who no longer punched as hard on the European scene as some of their own supporters thought they still did, or ought to, took on a bigger power without acknowledging they were now actually ill-equipped and staffed with ageing leaders who did not realise that the world had moved on. They looked to the battlefield to prove they were capable of the top league, but were not able to take on the better funded divisions of the heavyweight, Prussia.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Time for Phil to show where his loyalties lay on 22:02 - Jan 18 with 2789 viewsYallop

I really don't understand the point of this thread. Phil runs the website but why on earth does it matter which way he swings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024