Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We were that bad last night... 17:00 - Jan 18 with 1212 viewsFixed_It

...that all I've had today was sympathy from non-Town fans. I think piss-taking might have been easier to deal with - I'm now just depressed!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

We were that bad last night... on 17:02 - Jan 18 with 1190 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I've had piss taking

Lots and lots of piss taking. I think I'd prefer the sympathy

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

We were that bad last night... on 17:04 - Jan 18 with 1177 viewsSitfcB

I had a bit of both. It's the talk of the town! People talking about it on the bus first thing this morning and just now in the bookies.... never hear so much when we win big games.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We were that bad last night... on 17:10 - Jan 18 with 1135 viewsstrikalite

We were that bad last night... on 17:02 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I've had piss taking

Lots and lots of piss taking. I think I'd prefer the sympathy

I've had both....came in to a few cheers, had a few people approach with sympathy too, been on my mind all day today, thinking also about the fans who probably got back at 2-3am...

Can't get Skuses off the knee straight out of play job in the second half too, people say Lincoln wanted it more, I just think we have players technically not good enough out there, have done for a long time now..
We were that bad last night... on 17:12 - Jan 18 with 1123 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We were that bad last night... on 17:10 - Jan 18 by strikalite

I've had both....came in to a few cheers, had a few people approach with sympathy too, been on my mind all day today, thinking also about the fans who probably got back at 2-3am...

Can't get Skuses off the knee straight out of play job in the second half too, people say Lincoln wanted it more, I just think we have players technically not good enough out there, have done for a long time now..

I'm so happy the trains were dodgy last night or I'd have gone

It surely can't be any worse than last night ever again?

We were that bad last night... on 17:25 - Jan 18 with 1064 viewsstrikalite

We were that bad last night... on 17:12 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm so happy the trains were dodgy last night or I'd have gone

It surely can't be any worse than last night ever again?

I promise you mate i have never felt more embarrassed than last night and facing people today, people think last night was a one off bad display, we all know we've had similar performances during MM time here, some want to forget and bury their heads and refuse to admit it but a lot of us remember too, last night was the final straw for me and MM.

His tactics and team selection once again beggars belief....we need change Rommy, it's not just about last night, it's gone extremely stale and we can't rescue this without a fresh approach now..
We were that bad last night... on 18:21 - Jan 18 with 967 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We were that bad last night... on 17:25 - Jan 18 by strikalite

I promise you mate i have never felt more embarrassed than last night and facing people today, people think last night was a one off bad display, we all know we've had similar performances during MM time here, some want to forget and bury their heads and refuse to admit it but a lot of us remember too, last night was the final straw for me and MM.

His tactics and team selection once again beggars belief....we need change Rommy, it's not just about last night, it's gone extremely stale and we can't rescue this without a fresh approach now..

Unfortunately I agree

Change is needed or there will be nobody at the games next season

I'd prefer mick being given proper funds but as that ain't gonna happen, it's time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024