Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The club have at least replied to me 17:06 - Jan 18 with 2029 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Sent an email of total disillusionment et etc

They basically said everyone has an opinion on what needs to be done to take the club forward but in the short term we have a very tough second half of the season coming up in which we are more likely to get through with fans supporting the team rather than boycotting or being unsupportive. Fans can be the difference between winning and losing etc

Fair play for them to at least replying i guess.
The club have at least replied to me on 17:11 - Jan 18 with 1934 viewsfactual_blue

So they've told you that if we get relegated, it'll be your fault.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The club have at least replied to me on 17:36 - Jan 18 with 1779 viewsBurwell_Blue

That's one problem.

The people running the club look on it as a job. Me, I look on it as perhaps 80 seasons for something to happen. I don't have long, I need some excitement to happen in that time. I don't clock in at 9 and off at 5, I clock in at birth and clock out at death.

In need, in that time, for my club to excite and achieve. Perhaps it's a cycle?
The club have at least replied to me (n/t) on 17:59 - Jan 18 with 1632 viewsBlueSince62

The club have at least replied to me on 18:02 - Jan 18 with 1611 viewsBlueSince62

Also sent similar email and had same reply from Edwina Sesto in customer services when message was addressed to Milne
The club have at least replied to me on 18:04 - Jan 18 with 1579 viewsOxfordTH_1981

Yes, funnily enough they made the point that being a supporter means you support the team. Staggering.
The club have at least replied to me on 19:04 - Jan 18 with 1320 viewsCOYBitfc

The club have at least replied to me on 18:02 - Jan 18 by BlueSince62

Also sent similar email and had same reply from Edwina Sesto in customer services when message was addressed to Milne

She's the receptionist at the main reception at the stadium

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024