Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just about everything is wrong with the club... 17:31 - Jan 18 with 633 viewsgood_at_COD

Okay, first team results will always be more important than anything else, but there is so much wrong with our club right now. I've noticed the place is in a state of disrepair. For example, I went to pick up some tickets in Constantine Road last week and the paint is flaking off the building and there's a cracked window. I've also heard about the Sir Bobby Robson stand being in a mess and when this is the case it's hardly surprising that Mick is having to make do with such low-profile recruits.
And I'm still waiting for proof that funds raised by the schmoozing Milton do go to the academy rather than into the club pot to be spent on all sorts of things. Other than transfer fees and maintenance, that is.
And another thing - is it right that the flag-waving kids and mascots, sometimes 11 of them, all have to pay for the privilege? Back in the day it was free to be mascot and my mate's lad will never forget his big day. The mascot system should be considered as a PR event, not a money-making scheme.
Can other fans pinpoint areas where the club are coming up short and getting their priorities wrong?

Giggsy

Just about everything is wrong with the club... on 17:47 - Jan 18 with 596 viewsBenters

Ticket prices and the £2.50 on the gate tax .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Just about everything is wrong with the club... on 18:13 - Jan 18 with 574 viewsIllinoisblue

my kids did the flag-waving thing at the PNE game. I thought it was very reasonable at 30 quid which included ticket to the game plus t-shirt. The mascot package was 200 quid I think but does include a full kit plus tickets. Not cheap but not terrible value. I do think the club should give free/cheap tickets to every school in essex and suffolk to attract the young fans. Fully agree with your other points btw; the stadium looks like crap; mold on the north and south roofs, and leaking guttering.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just about everything is wrong with the club... on 18:39 - Jan 18 with 525 viewsJETPower

Just about everything is wrong with the club... on 18:13 - Jan 18 by Illinoisblue

my kids did the flag-waving thing at the PNE game. I thought it was very reasonable at 30 quid which included ticket to the game plus t-shirt. The mascot package was 200 quid I think but does include a full kit plus tickets. Not cheap but not terrible value. I do think the club should give free/cheap tickets to every school in essex and suffolk to attract the young fans. Fully agree with your other points btw; the stadium looks like crap; mold on the north and south roofs, and leaking guttering.

I know it is a trivial point, but the complete inability to sell half-time refreshments drives me potty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024