Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick must go after that. 18:32 - Jan 18 with 716 viewssuperfan

The worst performance I have witnessed in all my time supporting this great club of ours. I have never seen such a dysfunctional bunch of players in all my life. The 3 at the back had no idea where they were meant to be ( Chambers maybe ). The 5 in midfield were terrible and the 2 up front were pitiful. Douglas was as bad a midfielder that I have seen in a blue shirt. Best was absolute rubbish and Lawrence didn't like it up him. I have been telling people at work that our squad was ok, it was all Micks fault. My mate watched it on the television and he asked me today who I thought played well and I had to say none of them. Chamber, Berra, Knudsden, Skuse, Lawrence and Sears are good Championship players, so it has to be down to Micks tactics or lack of them. To be totally outplayed and embarrassed by a non league side simply isn't good enough. If you don't go now Mick, then you have no shame.
Mick must go after that. on 18:36 - Jan 18 with 695 viewsGeoffSentence

I agree with most of your analysis of last night, but I don't think last night's flop as embarrassing and dire as it was is enough for him to go. The league is all important and as sht as the football was we are still midtable which is enough to keep him in a job. The next few tricky weeks will be crucial.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Mick must go after that. on 18:47 - Jan 18 with 655 viewssuperfan

Mick must go after that. on 18:36 - Jan 18 by GeoffSentence

I agree with most of your analysis of last night, but I don't think last night's flop as embarrassing and dire as it was is enough for him to go. The league is all important and as sht as the football was we are still midtable which is enough to keep him in a job. The next few tricky weeks will be crucial.

I am not asking for him to be sacked, although he should be. I am asking for him to stand down. Sure even he can see that that was a total embarrassment and now is the time to go?
Mick must go after that. on 18:56 - Jan 18 with 603 viewsstrikalite

Mick must go after that. on 18:47 - Jan 18 by superfan

I am not asking for him to be sacked, although he should be. I am asking for him to stand down. Sure even he can see that that was a total embarrassment and now is the time to go?

Will he see it as his fault though? We do, he'll see it as the players didn't perform on the night for what ever reason...he didn't change it(should have done!)because his flawed tactics weren't obvious to him, my Wolves work mate says he was just the same at Wolves, stubborn and wouldn't take action to lose face...convinced he was right..
Mick must go after that. on 19:32 - Jan 18 with 541 viewsGeoffSentence

Mick must go after that. on 18:47 - Jan 18 by superfan

Even in terms of him standing down himself I am sure he would see last night's game as an aberration and the league as the measure by which he would judge himself.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024