Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? 19:58 - Jan 18 with 5705 viewsRentaghost

I just turned off tv and then decided to go outside in garden for a cigarette. Not had one for weeks.

Poll: Will the club pay a transfer fee before the season starts?

Same here :-) (n/t) on 20:50 - Jan 18 with 2036 viewsDyland

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:10 - Jan 18 by Bluebell

Just before I was moaning that we would have to watch another 30 minutes of that rubbish!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 21:13 - Jan 18 with 1987 viewsWoodsFriesRice

I were saying to TC that we need to hoof it to Murphs.

Poll: Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team?

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 21:15 - Jan 18 with 1986 viewsyorkshireblue

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:10 - Jan 18 by Bluebell

Just before I was moaning that we would have to watch another 30 minutes of that rubbish!

Bloke behind me in the stand said 'for god sake just conceed and put us out of our misery'... they promptly scored to which he screamed 'I didn't mean it'.

There may have been a few more four letter words in his second sentence.
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 21:17 - Jan 18 with 1980 viewsStiffler

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 21:15 - Jan 18 by yorkshireblue

Bloke behind me in the stand said 'for god sake just conceed and put us out of our misery'... they promptly scored to which he screamed 'I didn't mean it'.

Banged one out with excitement
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 21:28 - Jan 18 with 1959 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Swore a lot, punched my door and then posted on Snapchat:
'bunch of f****ng c****ng w****ng s***ty b****rd C**TS. F**k off. Just f**k off.'

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 21:28 - Jan 18 with 1957 viewsITFC_Forever

As their man went through, I was muttering "no no no", I did that when they went clean through in the first game in the last minute and it worked. This time it didn't.

Pulled my hood down over my face in disbelief for a couple of seconds, removed it and swore a lot at the players and management.

When we walked out of the ground, we started heading past Lincoln fans who looked confused as to why I had a face like thunder after the best night for their club in years (I wasn't showing any visible signs of being an away fan other than my expression).

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 21:32 - Jan 18 with 1942 viewsSteve_M

Still trying too work out how we had fecked up that free kick so badly.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 22:32 - Jan 18 with 1856 viewsEatonBlue

A nightshift manning a helpline.
Login to get fewer ads

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 22:35 - Jan 18 with 1852 viewsReuser_is_God

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:19 - Jan 18 by NewcyBlue

Her and all the other customers in McDonald's....

Well played Albert, well played.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 23:03 - Jan 18 with 1784 viewspatrickswell

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:03 - Jan 18 by Reuser_is_God

I thought 'you have to laugh or else you'll cry'

Followed by FCUK OFF YOU CNTS

Me too, but without the first part.

I wanted Evans in jail, McCarthy sacked, the players' contracts terminated, Bradley Wood's cruciate ligament to tear clean through and Sincil Bank burnt to the ground.

I did not take it well.
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 23:06 - Jan 18 with 1771 viewsbluelagos

Apologising to the landlord for excessive swearing.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 23:07]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 07:52 - Jan 19 with 1688 viewsTractorWood

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:02 - Jan 18 by PJH

Me too,wondering how the hell Emmanuel was left in a two against one situation.

Same thing happened in the closing stages of the first game where JE just got back to make a challenge. Only difference is they scored this time.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 07:56 - Jan 19 with 1683 viewsBenters

Laying on my sofa with my cat on my lap

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 08:00 - Jan 19 with 1667 viewsclive_baker

I wasn't there, was watching on TV. Think I said 'you f****** useless c****' as I reached for another twiglet.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 08:10 - Jan 19 with 1645 viewsMorls

At half time my mate rang saying he had broken down in his car, by the time I got home after recovering him the game should have finished but my missus had paused it for me in the 89th minute with the screen paused with Lawrence lining up a freekick at goal!!! I thought brilliant scored a winner..... good wife for pausing it...... how cruel the next 20 seconds of viewing was.... now thinking the wife did it on purpose.....
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 08:54 - Jan 19 with 1593 viewsSwailsey

Was in the Thomas Wolsey...I think I swore, then laughed and shook my head at my dad.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 08:58 - Jan 19 with 1583 viewsStadiumofdark

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 21:15 - Jan 18 by yorkshireblue

....that may have been me!
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 09:15 - Jan 19 with 1564 viewshoppy

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:04 - Jan 18 by Keno

taking a dump

Hadn't you already seen enough crap before that then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 09:19 - Jan 19 with 1552 viewshoppy

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 08:54 - Jan 19 by Swailsey

Was in the Thomas Wolsey...I think I swore, then laughed and shook my head at my dad.

Was it your dad's fault all along?

chrisswailes' dad OUT!!

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 09:23 - Jan 19 with 1542 viewshoppy

Stood numb for a moment, staring up at the screen, and then went to the bar and got a couple more drinks in, and there we stayed for a couple more hours or so...
Even KJ posted on TWTD at the end. That's how seriously poor it was!

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 09:30 - Jan 19 with 1527 viewsskusesrightpeg

Jumped a couple of rows to the front and joined in with lincolns fans singing your getting sacked in the morning,

Followed by some expletives towards anyone on the pitch in blue
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 09:35 - Jan 19 with 1514 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Watching the Lincoln fans go absolutely batsh1t crazy feeling a great sense of envy at the sheer joy and ecstasy they were going through.. trying to remember moments when Town made me feel that way, which didn't really help.

I was also trying to 'look normal' in case tv cameras panned across and saw my gurning face within the sea of disappointment
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 09:49 - Jan 19 with 1489 viewsallezlesbleus

Enjoying several pints of guinness and the scenery in Browns.......so much so, that I didn't even realise that we had lost until a non Ipswich supporting mate pointed out that I was doing the best out of the 3 of us who had bet on a few of the cup ties and Lincoln to win was my biggest earner.
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 10:05 - Jan 19 with 1475 viewsBlue_Order

Something similar to this.

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 10:08 - Jan 19 with 1461 viewsKieran_Knows

Ordered a pint from the bar even though I had tried staying off the beer.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024