Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? 19:58 - Jan 18 with 5709 viewsRentaghost

I just turned off tv and then decided to go outside in garden for a cigarette. Not had one for weeks.

Poll: Will the club pay a transfer fee before the season starts?

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 19:59 - Jan 18 with 3057 viewsdavblue

I'd actually fallen asleep.
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 19:59 - Jan 18 with 3058 viewsGuthrum

Declaiming rude things at the telly.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:01 - Jan 18 with 3038 viewsSitfcB

Stood in disappointed disbelief in the away end.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:02 - Jan 18 with 3026 viewsPJH

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:01 - Jan 18 by SitfcB

Stood in disappointed disbelief in the away end.

Me too,wondering how the hell Emmanuel was left in a two against one situation.
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:03 - Jan 18 with 3014 viewshampstead_blue

drinking a very nice Margeaux

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:03 - Jan 18 with 3010 viewsReuser_is_God

I thought 'you have to laugh or else you'll cry'

Followed by FCUK OFF YOU CNTS

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:04 - Jan 18 with 3003 viewsm14_blue

Quietly took myself of to bed without a word to anyone.
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:04 - Jan 18 with 3003 viewsTollycobbold

Swearing. A lot.
Login to get fewer ads

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:04 - Jan 18 with 2997 viewsKeno

taking a dump

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:06 - Jan 18 with 2978 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Couldn't utter a word. I was so stunned and gobsmacked.
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:08 - Jan 18 with 2946 viewsflimflam

Laughing uncontrollably before pouring a large vodka

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:10 - Jan 18 with 2929 viewsBluebell

Just before I was moaning that we would have to watch another 30 minutes of that rubbish!
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:11 - Jan 18 with 2923 viewsNewcyBlue

I was in bed with MrsNewcy. She was asleep, I was furiously refreshing my phone in disbelief.

I put my phone straight down and went to sleep, the only thing that could have been more disappointing than that would be waking up to be told J2 was making breakfast....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:11 - Jan 18 with 2919 viewsVic

I just turned the volume down and walked out of the room and chuckled sadly to myself. I don't even get angry now when we play badly and lose ridiculous goals- even to a team like Lincoln because it's so predictable.

I so wanted MM to turn it around and do well because he's such a down to earth, honest bloke. I really like him. But he isn't going to do it is he. Time to go for his own dignities sake.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:13 - Jan 18 with 2902 viewsJ2BLUE

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:11 - Jan 18 by NewcyBlue

I was in bed with MrsNewcy. She was asleep, I was furiously refreshing my phone in disbelief.

I put my phone straight down and went to sleep, the only thing that could have been more disappointing than that would be waking up to be told J2 was making breakfast....

I often make her breakfast when you're at sea.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:19 - Jan 18 with 2857 viewsfactual_blue

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 19:59 - Jan 18 by Guthrum

Declaiming rude things at the telly.

Surely that's an ordinary evening for you?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:19 - Jan 18 with 2856 viewsNewcyBlue

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:13 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

I often make her breakfast when you're at sea.

Her and all the other customers in McDonald's....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:21 - Jan 18 with 2836 viewsradiogaga

Leaving the ground.

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:21 - Jan 18 with 2831 viewstextbackup

sat on sofa I was looking at the ceiling, not really watching, then heard the commentator.... looked to see matey round Gerken.... then I looked back at the ceiling to reclaim thoughts.... then stood up, drank my beer and went and walked the dog so I didn't wake anyone up by shouting

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:24 - Jan 18 with 2803 viewsfactual_blue

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:11 - Jan 18 by NewcyBlue

All that 'refreshing your phone', as you call it, will make you go blind.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:27 - Jan 18 with 2787 viewsLankHenners

Muttering "feck sake", before rubbing my temples with my finger and thumb with my eyes closed in an attempt to stay calm, then letting out a deep sigh and saying "well, they deserved that".

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:28 - Jan 18 with 2780 viewsSarge

Praying someone would score and then feeling relieved.
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:28 - Jan 18 with 2769 viewsFtnfwest

Turned off tv, we could have played another four hours and not scored
What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:31 - Jan 18 with 2732 viewsGuthrum

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:19 - Jan 18 by factual_blue

Surely that's an ordinary evening for you?

Normally it's just random people in the street.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:48 - Jan 18 with 2642 viewsThisIsMyUsername

What were you doing when Lincoln scored? on 20:19 - Jan 18 by NewcyBlue

Her and all the other customers in McDonald's....

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024