Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone else notice that when Lincoln scored, even though there was 20:11 - Jan 18 with 951 viewsJ2BLUE

4 mins of injury time to go, the commentator said "LINCOLN ARE THROUGH!". We had played so badly that it wasn't even considered that we could equalise or that Lincoln would struggle to hold out. They scored. Game over.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Did anyone else notice that when Lincoln scored, even though there was on 20:14 - Jan 18 with 920 viewsVic

In fairness he could have said that had they scored anytime after the 50th minute - the time it became apparent that any half time talk had made no difference whatsoever. But yes, I did notice it!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Did anyone else notice that when Lincoln scored, even though there was on 20:17 - Jan 18 with 897 viewsITFCBlues

The coverage was so poor that I missed the next two minutes of play as the camera went round the whole ground and replaying the goal

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Did anyone else notice that when Lincoln scored, even though there was on 20:22 - Jan 18 with 856 viewsbrogansnose

I was thinking great, let's go home, although I imagine the BBC were extremely relieved.

And yes, I could have gone home at anytime but that's not the point.
Did anyone else notice that when Lincoln scored, even though there was on 20:26 - Jan 18 with 822 viewschristiand

Let's be honest we could still be there now and still not score, we were toothless last night and did not look like scoring at any point during the game.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Did anyone else notice that when Lincoln scored, even though there was on 20:27 - Jan 18 with 807 viewsFrimleyBlue

Did anyone else notice that when Lincoln scored, even though there was on 20:17 - Jan 18 by ITFCBlues

The coverage was so poor that I missed the next two minutes of play as the camera went round the whole ground and replaying the goal

You missed mick going for it with 4 2 4 and rush keeper.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Did anyone else notice that when Lincoln scored, even though there was on 21:26 - Jan 18 with 661 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Commentators love saying that line. If a team scores what looks like been the winning goal they'll always trot it out, sounds good on highlight packages or archived material.

Sometimes it'll back fire on them.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024