Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"The lads are buzzing in there but we’re not overly surprised" 20:32 - Jan 18 with 738 viewstextbackup

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/we_were_confident_of_beating_ipswich_town_lin

this is a non league team, the players aren't surprised they beat us. that says to me they've sat in team meetings watching our games and looked at each other saying "these lot are fcking toilet"

how many football fans have spoken to you today because they know you follow town and said "what does your manager even try to do with the players"

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

"The lads are buzzing in there but we’re not overly surprised" on 20:34 - Jan 18 with 697 viewsJ2BLUE

I think they'd have said the same if they beat Brighton to be honest. It's all confidence.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

"The lads are buzzing in there but we’re not overly surprised" on 20:35 - Jan 18 with 682 viewsbrogansnose

They've mostly been totally disbelieving and sympathetic and said 'ffs, he's got to go.'
"The lads are buzzing in there but we’re not overly surprised" on 20:39 - Jan 18 with 626 viewsThisIsMyUsername

I don't know but I've had a couple of conversations today with Town fans where we've asked ourselves that question. We couldn't come up with an answer.

It's really difficult to express with words how utterly sh1te last night was. I think we'd need a month long inquest to even scratch the surface of what that was all about.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024