Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Cowley 20:42 - Jan 18 with 3398 viewsVic

Good shout as next manager here?

Clearly likes to play expansive football. Knows how to set a team up (as seen in two games against us) and has an excellent track record for several years, first at Braintree and now at Lincoln. He's cut his teeth and should be ready to step up.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Danny Cowley on 21:52 - Jan 18 with 794 viewsReuser_is_God

Danny Cowley on 21:32 - Jan 18 by Herbivore

They did seem to get away with a lot of rough stuff.

I'd say it was more professional fouls than rough stuff.

They were aggressive & physical but without being dirty. Much like us when we were at our best in 14/15.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Danny Cowley on 21:55 - Jan 18 with 779 viewsMullet

Danny Cowley on 21:52 - Jan 18 by Reuser_is_God

I'd say it was more professional fouls than rough stuff.

They were aggressive & physical but without being dirty. Much like us when we were at our best in 14/15.

No. Berra's shirt pulling the BBC picked up aside, it was almost all one way and they were pretty filthy and got away with it over and over.

The lump on Skuse early doors, that RB flying in on Knudsen twice and shoving Lawrence after their midfielder had had handbags with him, the arm/elbow on Berra was cynical too even if a red would have been harsh for it etc.

It was every tackle that they put boot or body in. I get why, but the ref didn't want to challenge it. I still can't believe he gave a goalkick after Gerken's save pushed the ball right across goal and out either.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Danny Cowley on 21:59 - Jan 18 with 757 viewsTexaco73

No point. Won't get the support from Evans.

ITFC is becoming a graveyard for managers. Someone new would probably have an immediate impact, however unless some sort miracle happened, eventually the same pattern will probably emerge that we've seen for the last 10 odd years all the while getting weaker and poorer.

That won't change until Evans gets out. The man is a total football club owner failure.
Danny Cowley on 22:02 - Jan 18 with 745 viewsevansblue

I work with his uncle so will ask he puts in a good word for us.

Danny Cowleys wife and children live locally and he splits his time between Lincoln and Essex.
Col Utd were interested by all accounts not so long ago.

I think our next manager has to be someone like him; young and hungry and on the way up.
Danny Cowley on 22:04 - Jan 18 with 740 viewsReuser_is_God

Danny Cowley on 21:55 - Jan 18 by Mullet

No. Berra's shirt pulling the BBC picked up aside, it was almost all one way and they were pretty filthy and got away with it over and over.

The lump on Skuse early doors, that RB flying in on Knudsen twice and shoving Lawrence after their midfielder had had handbags with him, the arm/elbow on Berra was cynical too even if a red would have been harsh for it etc.

It was every tackle that they put boot or body in. I get why, but the ref didn't want to challenge it. I still can't believe he gave a goalkick after Gerken's save pushed the ball right across goal and out either.

Leave off.

Are players were a bunch of pussies, end of.

We should've landed a few on them too but we lack the fight.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Danny Cowley on 00:06 - Jan 19 with 643 viewsfeelingblue

Good luck to him etc, but Lincoln are another knock it long, press and kick them off the park team. (Not entirely like us)

I don't see him as a progressive manager in the top two divisions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024