Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So in the post ITFC world what are we all going to do with our time? 21:16 - Jan 18 with 982 viewsWickwar_Blue

Once the mass boycott is underway what hobbies or interests are people going to take up to replace the hours of frustration usually taken up by following ITFC?

I'm learning Danish. If I get good I could handle Jonas Knudsen's contract extension negotiations for the club (cue massive meltdown at the words 'extension' and 'Knudsen' in the same sentence).

So in the post ITFC world what are we all going to do with our time? on 21:19 - Jan 18 with 977 viewssilkcutblue

Tiddlywinks
So in the post ITFC world what are we all going to do with our time? on 21:23 - Jan 18 with 955 viewsWickwar_Blue

So in the post ITFC world what are we all going to do with our time? on 21:19 - Jan 18 by silkcutblue

Tiddlywinks

Dour, defensive Tiddlywinks or open, expansive, entertaining Tiddlywinks?
So in the post ITFC world what are we all going to do with our time? on 22:19 - Jan 18 with 922 viewsRonFearonsHair

So in the post ITFC world what are we all going to do with our time? on 21:23 - Jan 18 by Wickwar_Blue

Dour, defensive Tiddlywinks or open, expansive, entertaining Tiddlywinks?

Long tiddlywinks over the top.

I've never really cared for the cups.
So in the post ITFC world what are we all going to do with our time? on 22:32 - Jan 18 with 901 viewsstantheman

I have decided to take up non stop listening to Morrissey's back catalogue. It might cheer me up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024