Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nouble signs 22:39 - Jan 18 with 1641 viewsWestover

Frank Nouble has joined Southend until the end of the season Phew!!!
Nouble signs on 22:51 - Jan 18 with 1604 viewsRadlett_blue

Another one we couldn't afford, probably.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Nouble signs on 23:05 - Jan 18 with 1565 viewsSteve_M

I would much rather have had his honest enthusiasm, if questionable ability, up front last night than Liam Best.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 23:19]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nouble signs on 23:18 - Jan 18 with 1522 viewsGarv

Nouble signs on 23:05 - Jan 18 by Steve_M

I would much rather have had his honest enthusiasm, if questionable ability, up front last night than Liam Best.

Did Best lack effort or are we just overreating because he didn't play well?

I only ask because you are longing for Frank Noube.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Nouble signs on 23:23 - Jan 18 with 1513 viewsSteve_M

Nouble signs on 23:18 - Jan 18 by Garv

He definitely did against Fulham but I did only watch on tv yesterday. He certainly didn't offset anything at all when he did get the ball though, trying to be too clever instead of a simple ball. Yes, I would rather have had Nouble playing.

Nouble was 90% crap but generally did the harrying that Lincoln did last night.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nouble signs on 23:23 - Jan 18 with 1510 viewsReuser_is_God

He lacked effort.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Nouble signs on 23:32 - Jan 18 with 1488 viewsLord_Lucan

I'd have him back in an instant. Limited ability (by professional standards) footballer who tried his best, ran his heart out and played with a smile on his face.

Cl4ck.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nouble signs on 23:46 - Jan 18 with 1446 viewstextbackup

I'd have him over best every single day of the week

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Nouble signs on 23:51 - Jan 18 with 1430 viewsLankHenners

Nouble signs on 23:32 - Jan 18 by Lord_Lucan

I'd have him back in an instant. Limited ability (by professional standards) footballer who tried his best, ran his heart out and played with a smile on his face.

Cl4ck.

Not sure if I'd have him back (although I agree with Steve and texters that he'd have offered more than Best) but I genuinely wish him all the best. Had a rather unique style of playing and most of his goals were rushing down a 'keeper but he seemed to just love being part of a football club having fun.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 23:52]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

Nouble signs on 23:52 - Jan 18 with 1412 viewsStNeotsBlue

Cl4ck.

I found him the most frustrating player, he had pace, strength and could strike a ball beautifully. But more often than not his first touch was a clearance, he'd be landing when he should be meeting the ball for a header and regularly made runs when he should hold his ground, then stood stock still when he should have bombed on.
Nouble signs on 09:57 - Jan 19 with 1242 viewsgood_at_COD

Nouble would be in most fans' all-time worst Town teams and based on Tuesday's display Best would have to be up front alongside him.

Giggsy

Nouble signs on 12:26 - Jan 19 with 1136 viewsbluesym

Cl4ck.

another bit of transfer business by mccarthy which annoyed me was ditching Nouble in favour of the even worse Conor Sammon.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Nouble signs on 12:35 - Jan 19 with 1103 viewsRadlett_blue

Nouble signs on 23:23 - Jan 18 by Steve_M

He definitely did against Fulham but I did only watch on tv yesterday. He certainly didn't offset anything at all when he did get the ball though, trying to be too clever instead of a simple ball. Yes, I would rather have had Nouble playing.

Not a fan of Best but I reckon any striker would have struggled to hold up most of the dross that we punted forwards on Tuesday night. I also think he was frustrated with the lack of support around him.

Nouble signs on 13:09 - Jan 19 with 1060 viewsnbsiyag

Nouble signs on 23:05 - Jan 18 by Steve_M

Best @ Lincoln = Nouble @Crawley.

Southend anyway aren't doing badly at present. Anthony Wordsworth is showing that Mick shouldn't have ditched him.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 13:13]
Nouble signs on 13:12 - Jan 19 with 1039 viewsSwansea_Blue

To be fair to Best, most of the game took place about 40 yards from the area he operates in. I'm struggling to remember an out ball that was anywhere near him. He was probably closer to our hoofs once he went to sit in the dug out.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nouble signs on 13:15 - Jan 19 with 1013 viewsReuser_is_God

Nouble signs on 23:23 - Jan 18 by Steve_M

Against Fulham best stood there picking grass out of his studs whilst Fulham took a short goal kick past him.

Fcuking liability.

Evans out

Nouble signs on 13:17 - Jan 19 with 988 viewsReuser_is_God

Nouble signs on 23:51 - Jan 18 by LankHenners

Not sure if I'd have him back (although I agree with Steve and texters that he'd have offered more than Best) but I genuinely wish him all the best. Had a rather unique style of playing and most of his goals were rushing down a 'keeper but he seemed to just love being part of a football club having fun.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 23:52]

What has Leon Best actually done here other than turn up for his 1st press conference looking like someone Ross Kemp had been chasing through South America?

Evans out

Nouble signs on 13:20 - Jan 19 with 974 viewsRadlett_blue

Nouble signs on 13:17 - Jan 19 by Reuser_is_God

What has Leon Best actually done here other than turn up for his 1st press conference looking like someone Ross Kemp had been chasing through South America?

That's certainly been the highlight of his Town career.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024