Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A video of last nights game from a supporter who went 00:37 - Jan 19 with 2793 viewsKilburnBlue

Watch from 5mins 45secs

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 00:59 - Jan 19 with 2704 viewsjeera

Send a copy to each culpable player.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 05:51 - Jan 19 with 2578 viewsBenters

Yep just as i thought its as always the fans fault !

But they do have a good point MM your football is sh1t !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:03 - Jan 19 with 2561 viewsKeaneish

They got off lightly i reckon. I took a corner away at Clitheroe in Blackburn in the 5th round of an FA Vase game and I was pelted with rubbish and hot tea!! : )

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:29 - Jan 19 with 2501 viewsBenters

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:03 - Jan 19 by Keaneish

They got off lightly i reckon. I took a corner away at Clitheroe in Blackburn in the 5th round of an FA Vase game and I was pelted with rubbish and hot tea!! : )

I remember giving Frank Lampard some grief at Chelsea and the knuckledragging stewards forcing me to sit down and "shut the fk up or your out" as he was about to take a corner .

Anyway sad times at the club at the mo.

Gentlybentley

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:37 - Jan 19 with 2470 viewsKeaneish

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:29 - Jan 19 by Benters

I remember giving Frank Lampard some grief at Chelsea and the knuckledragging stewards forcing me to sit down and "shut the fk up or your out" as he was about to take a corner .

Anyway sad times at the club at the mo.

Who keeps giving you minus arrows Benters?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:41 - Jan 19 with 2458 viewsBenters

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:37 - Jan 19 by Keaneish

Who keeps giving you minus arrows Benters?

I dont care about sad fks who dont speak with me .

Gentlybentley

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:46 - Jan 19 with 2424 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 00:59 - Jan 19 by jeera

Send a copy to each culpable player.

Agreed

They should be forced to watch the game over and over and hopefully received a massive b0llocking from mick.

Performances like that genuinely make me think they aren't fit to wear the shirt.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:50 - Jan 19 with 2403 viewsBenters

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:46 - Jan 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Agreed

They should be forced to watch the game over and over and hopefully received a massive b0llocking from mick.

Performances like that genuinely make me think they aren't fit to wear the shirt.

Sadly Rommy MM has admitted that he doesnt steam into the players !

But i think that is were he is going wrong,they need a fkn good kick up the arse,as now the whole world can see they aint playing for him!

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:56 - Jan 19 with 2380 viewsColchesterBlue1985

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:50 - Jan 19 by Benters

Sadly Rommy MM has admitted that he doesnt steam into the players !

But i think that is were he is going wrong,they need a fkn good kick up the arse,as now the whole world can see they aint playing for him!

Mick has made it known on more than one occasion he treats his players like adults and doesn't like rollicking them. I've said it before he didn't mind doing it to the group he took over from Jewell. He laid into those after the brum game. However different story now that it's the players his essentially brought to the club.
A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 07:07 - Jan 19 with 2345 viewstextbackup

How the fck is he still here, he and them players are a disgrace

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 07:08 - Jan 19 with 2339 viewsBenters

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:56 - Jan 19 by ColchesterBlue1985

Mick has made it known on more than one occasion he treats his players like adults and doesn't like rollicking them. I've said it before he didn't mind doing it to the group he took over from Jewell. He laid into those after the brum game. However different story now that it's the players his essentially brought to the club.

Trouble is he has made a rod for his own back now,and those highly paid footballers are not showing respect for him,the club or fans .

Sometimes a good b0llocking is needed to clear the air .

Gentlybentley

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 07:09 - Jan 19 with 2336 viewsKilburnBlue

Apart from Chambers kinda coming over to the fans to thank them for their support after the final whistle, did any other player attempt to this?

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 07:13 - Jan 19 with 2317 viewsColchesterBlue1985

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 07:08 - Jan 19 by Benters

Trouble is he has made a rod for his own back now,and those highly paid footballers are not showing respect for him,the club or fans .

Sometimes a good b0llocking is needed to clear the air .

Happens in my office and it's good for everyone concerned. We all know if we're pulling our weight or not and if we aren't and get called on it then fair dos. Afterwards we all move on and strive to do better. The girls in my office don't always take criticism well but the men certainly do.
A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 07:23 - Jan 19 with 2268 viewsBenters

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 07:07 - Jan 19 by textbackup

How the fck is he still here, he and them players are a disgrace

Becuase ME loves him !

Gentlybentley

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 08:51 - Jan 19 with 2057 viewsSWGF

I'm somewhat shielded from it, sipping Bovril in the Family Enclosure, but is that a snapshot of what the atmosphere is like in other parts of the ground?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 09:00 - Jan 19 with 2019 viewstractorshark

Not surprised by the reaction and pretty much justified.
But I Can't get my head around the guys who cheer the Lincoln goal.
No matter how disillusioned I am with Ipswich or how much I want to see managerial change, I always want my team to win.
Every opposition goal is a dagger to the heart in my world.
A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 09:14 - Jan 19 with 1967 viewsStenvict

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 06:41 - Jan 19 by Benters

I dont care about sad fks who dont speak with me .

Blub

Poll: What will be announced first?

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 09:15 - Jan 19 with 1959 viewsBenters

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 09:14 - Jan 19 by Stenvict

Blub

Lad

Gentlybentley

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 09:46 - Jan 19 with 1882 viewsGeoffSentence

A lot of people were of the opinion that Mick would get sacked in the morning. They were all wrong.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 09:48 - Jan 19 with 1874 viewstaximan

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 09:15 - Jan 19 by Benters

Lad

he loves the arrows of hate this one

great video

definitely the fans fault
A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 09:56 - Jan 19 with 1846 viewsyorkshireblue

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 07:09 - Jan 19 by KilburnBlue

Apart from Chambers kinda coming over to the fans to thank them for their support after the final whistle, did any other player attempt to this?

I was at the game, and no they didn't, apart from a few choice words to and from Gerken when he turned round to pick up his towel.
A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 09:58 - Jan 19 with 1830 viewsStenvict

A video of last nights game from a supporter who went on 09:48 - Jan 19 by taximan

he loves the arrows of hate this one

great video

definitely the fans fault

Banter

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024