Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself 11:30 - Jan 19 with 1131 viewsWeWereZombies

full time, thus ducking out on becoming POTUS would you be in favour?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 11:32 - Jan 19 with 1120 viewswkj

Depends... can he play right back?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 11:35 - Jan 19 with 1107 viewsBrettenhamBlue

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 11:32 - Jan 19 by wkj

With all his money staked in the club?

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 11:38 - Jan 19 with 1097 viewsWeWereZombies

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 11:32 - Jan 19 by wkj

Marcus Evans is planning to play right back?

I was musing about my fictitious remembrance of a towering Terry Butcher shredding seven year old Keiron Dyer's mixtape when it occurred to me that, given his rugby tackle on that Japanese kid, Boris Johnson could be a good 'toughen up the squad' manager.

And Portman Road would be at capacity for every home game as people flocked to shout abuse at manager and owner...

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 11:41 - Jan 19 with 1074 viewsGeoffSentence

Hell yes, he's a great deal maker, or so he tells us. Think of the cheap transfers in and ludicrously high transfers out we would get. Coke for £3M anyone?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

[Redacted] on 11:45 - Jan 19 with 1066 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:06 - Jan 19 with 1017 viewswkj

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 11:38 - Jan 19 by WeWereZombies

Marcus Evans is planning to play right back?

I was musing about my fictitious remembrance of a towering Terry Butcher shredding seven year old Keiron Dyer's mixtape when it occurred to me that, given his rugby tackle on that Japanese kid, Boris Johnson could be a good 'toughen up the squad' manager.

And Portman Road would be at capacity for every home game as people flocked to shout abuse at manager and owner...

Haha no it was a nod back to a couple of years ago when every transfer rumour had the comment "can he play right back" soon after. I think the cool people would say it was a bit of a meem

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:15 - Jan 19 with 987 viewshoppy

Would rather have Donald Duck, to be honest...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:17 - Jan 19 with 979 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Absolutely.

It would be bigly.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Login to get fewer ads

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:17 - Jan 19 with 975 viewslowhouseblue

he'd just deny we lost on tuesday and say that we're still in the cup. problem solved.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:28 - Jan 19 with 945 viewsGlasgowBlue

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:17 - Jan 19 by lowhouseblue

he'd just deny we lost on tuesday and say that we're still in the cup. problem solved.

Putin would have bugged Lincolns dressing room and released the team talk.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:30 - Jan 19 with 935 viewsJ2BLUE

No. I'd rather he remained POTUS.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:35 - Jan 19 with 909 viewsWeWereZombies

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:15 - Jan 19 by hoppy

Would rather have Donald Duck, to be honest...

I can imagine Mick saying that's a quackers idea...

Anyway, webbed feet - you know which club he would buy...

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:37 - Jan 19 with 897 viewshoppy

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:35 - Jan 19 by WeWereZombies

I can imagine Mick saying that's a quackers idea...

Anyway, webbed feet - you know which club he would buy...

Good point, well made.

Probably be too much of a bill for ME to want to pay for it anyway.

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:39 - Jan 19 with 886 viewsWeWereZombies

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:37 - Jan 19 by hoppy

Good point, well made.

Probably be too much of a bill for ME to want to pay for it anyway.

I miss the times of 'Good point, well made', it's all

This

now.

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:40 - Jan 19 with 876 viewshoppy

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:39 - Jan 19 by WeWereZombies

I miss the times of 'Good point, well made', it's all

This

now.

This. I'm old school.

Innit.

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:44 - Jan 19 with 852 viewslowhouseblue

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:28 - Jan 19 by GlasgowBlue

Putin would have bugged Lincolns dressing room and released the team talk.

it's what he'd have the players doing in our dressing room that worries me.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:45 - Jan 19 with 844 viewshoppy

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:44 - Jan 19 by lowhouseblue

it's what he'd have the players doing in our dressing room that worries me.

We'd probably see more players getting themselves sent off, to have an early bath.

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:49 - Jan 19 with 829 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Donald Trump would be an excellent football club owner. He's passionate, fiercely competitive and filthily rich. He'd want nothing but the best for this football club.

As a politician, however, he's a car crash waiting to happen.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:52 - Jan 19 with 810 viewshoppy

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:49 - Jan 19 by ThatMuhrenCross

Donald Trump would be an excellent football club owner. He's passionate, fiercely competitive and filthily rich. He'd want nothing but the best for this football club.

Bit like our success in the trasnfer market for a striker since Murphy moved... Nothing but Best for this football club...

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 13:01 - Jan 19 with 783 viewsRyorry

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:52 - Jan 19 by hoppy

Bit like our success in the trasnfer market for a striker since Murphy moved... Nothing but Best for this football club...

A deceased George Best wouldn't be any worse than the strikers we currently have.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 13:09 - Jan 19 with 756 viewsSwansea_Blue

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 12:49 - Jan 19 by ThatMuhrenCross

He was sooo good last time, that he was blamed for bringing down the whole league! (American Football though, but still shows his crassness and incompetence in this field).

So it would be a big 'no' from me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 13:14 - Jan 19 with 733 viewsoldbluestu

At least he would sort out the 'FAKE FANS'
If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 13:18 - Jan 19 with 711 viewsRyorry

If Donald Trump bought the club and decided that he would run it himself on 13:14 - Jan 19 by oldbluestu

At least he would sort out the 'FAKE FANS'

Even if not the 'fake TANS' ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024