Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free coach travel for Forest away.... 11:54 - Jan 19 with 5066 viewsKieran_Knows

... for those who went to Lincoln the other night.

http://www.itfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ipswich-town-v-lincoln-and-nottingham
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 11:54]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Free coach travel for Forest away.... on 14:01 - Jan 19 with 793 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Living 20 minutes away from Nottingham this is as good as useless to me... Unless it was transferable to pay for a train or uber.

A decent attempt at a nice gesture, though doubt it will be taken as such by many
Free coach travel for Forest away.... on 14:02 - Jan 19 with 793 viewsITFC_Forever

Free coach travel for Forest away.... on 13:46 - Jan 19 by blueblood66

al well and good but if you live in Ipswich and go by car?

Then you have the option to go for free on the coach to Forest.

Up to you.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Free coach travel for Forest away.... on 14:03 - Jan 19 with 789 viewsDolly2.0

Free coach travel for Forest away.... on 13:29 - Jan 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Can I get the 7 hours of my evening and 3 hours sleep I lost back too?

You can get the 3 hours sleep back at the next 2 games.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Free coach travel for Forest away.... on 17:06 - Jan 19 with 722 viewsBenters

Free coach travel for Forest away.... on 12:12 - Jan 19 by PJH

Some of us are odd,not all though.

Strange as it may seem I use the coach to go from one football ground to another to see my team play.

Which coach number were you on btw?

odd ! Ha !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Free coach travel for Forest away.... on 17:47 - Jan 19 with 669 viewsOxfordTH_1981

Free coach travel for Forest away.... on 12:12 - Jan 19 by madmouse1959

OH....here we go. The smoke screen trick. We have a club paying the wages of a team that can not muster a fight against a non league team and now they want to cushion the pain with a free bus ride. Just like they did after the humiliating defeat at Peterborough a few years ago. Totally meaningless. What should be happening is a plan to employ a new manager, recruit able footballers and a football chief to sort this club out root and branch..

Actually the fans haven't been paying the wages - Marcus Evans has, given that the club has a shortfall of around £6m a year.
Free coach travel for Forest away.... on 17:59 - Jan 19 with 653 viewsBlueastheycome

Just a gimmick as lots of people travel by car more so than coach, so they know they won't actually have to put on coaches to cover 1,100 extra fans that attended the Lincoln game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024