Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this probably won't lighten the mood at all 12:53 - Jan 19 with 1207 viewsIllinoisblue

but is an interesting example of art making a point. Some may find the images offensive. All should.

http://yolocaust.de/

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

this probably won't lighten the mood at all on 12:56 - Jan 19 with 1153 viewschicoazul

God almighty.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

this probably won't lighten the mood at all on 12:56 - Jan 19 with 1151 viewsBluebell

That is art?

It's disgusting.
this probably won't lighten the mood at all on 12:58 - Jan 19 with 1109 viewsGlasgowBlue

Very powerful imagery.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

this probably won't lighten the mood at all on 12:58 - Jan 19 with 1131 viewsLankHenners

Do they need to do that to make a point? I'm sure most people already think that people who treat the memorial like a tourist attraction are massive melts.

Edit - although I guess it's aimed at the people treating it like a tourist attraction. Sorry, slow brain day.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 12:59]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

this probably won't lighten the mood at all on 12:58 - Jan 19 with 1116 viewschicoazul

this probably won't lighten the mood at all on 12:56 - Jan 19 by Bluebell

That is art?

It's disgusting.

What's disgusting? The people having their photos taken doing yoga or a fashion shoot at a holocaust memorial or the Israeli guy taking the pss out of them?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

this probably won't lighten the mood at all on 16:30 - Jan 19 with 953 viewsbluebud

It's brilliant.
this probably won't lighten the mood at all on 19:16 - Jan 19 with 879 viewsJohnhoz

this probably won't lighten the mood at all on 12:56 - Jan 19 by Bluebell

That is art?

It's disgusting.

Why do you say that? It makes a good point doesn't it

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

this probably won't lighten the mood at all on 19:29 - Jan 19 with 857 viewsDarth_Koont

I'm not sure what the point is but that's what is interesting.

I'm sure people will express a whole range of emotions about the subjects and the artist - and not sure anyone can say what is right or wrong.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

this probably won't lighten the mood at all on 20:00 - Jan 19 with 790 viewsSwansea_Blue

It certainly puts the small matter of MM into perspective.

It's all to easy to be critical of these people. Their photos may give the impression that they weren't humbly paying their respects, but what does this artist know about what those people felt or their experiences as a whole during their visit?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

this probably won't lighten the mood at all on 20:18 - Jan 19 with 751 viewsWeWereZombies

All I can say is that although these photos are at a memorial close to previously Jewish areas thankfully they are not taken at Auchwitz, Belsen and so on. It still beggars belief that people can act so thoughtlessly.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 20:25]

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

this probably won't lighten the mood at all on 22:35 - Jan 19 with 671 viewsSarge

People were clambering all over it when I was there.

Fwiw I don't think it's a very good memorial but nevertheless show some respect.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024