Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Webster confirmed out for season 13:07 - Jan 19 with 1997 viewsRadlett_blue

uh oh.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:07 - Jan 19 with 1989 viewsKieran_Knows

http://www.itfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/adam-webster-injured-for-10-weeks-wit

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:07 - Jan 19 with 1976 viewsRyorry

Sh!t

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:08 - Jan 19 with 1922 viewsLankHenners

FFS. I was hoping it was one of those "injuries" that our players sometimes get for cup games but are miraculously fit for the next league game.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:10 - Jan 19 with 1879 viewsReuser_is_God

'kin nora.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:10 - Jan 19 with 1852 viewsTractorCam

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:08 - Jan 19 by LankHenners

FFS. I was hoping it was one of those "injuries" that our players sometimes get for cup games but are miraculously fit for the next league game.

That was my assumption too, maybe Mick got into training Wednesday and started smashing his ankle in with a baseball bat so it could be one of those "told you so" moments

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:11 - Jan 19 with 1849 viewsRadlett_blue

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:08 - Jan 19 by LankHenners

Must be a pretty bad rupture of ankle ligaments. I did mine some years ago & was back after 2-3 months. However, I guess it'd take to long to get him back up to proper fitness.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:13 - Jan 19 with 1795 viewsReuser_is_God

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:11 - Jan 19 by Radlett_blue

Must be a pretty bad rupture of ankle ligaments. I did mine some years ago & was back after 2-3 months. However, I guess it'd take to long to get him back up to proper fitness.

Especially with how long it seems to take our players to recover.

He'll probably miss next pre season too.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:15 - Jan 19 with 1754 viewsRocky

Our only footballing defender. Looks like we're going to have to start hitting it long from the back.....
Login to get fewer ads

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:19 - Jan 19 with 1674 viewshoppy

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:10 - Jan 19 by TractorCam

That was my assumption too, maybe Mick got into training Wednesday and started smashing his ankle in with a baseball bat so it could be one of those "told you so" moments

Trouble is, Sylvester Stallone plays in goal, not central defence...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:21 - Jan 19 with 1628 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fk it. Poor sod. On the plus side that means he's going to go under the radar for a bit and we may be able to hang onto him for next season.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:24 - Jan 19 with 1576 viewshoppy

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:11 - Jan 19 by Radlett_blue

Perhaps we could send him to Lincoln do his convalescence and get back to fitness, given their level of fitness is excellent. He'd recover far quicker there.

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:27 - Jan 19 with 1516 viewsElderGrizzly

A bigger blow for the remainder of our season, than not bringing in another striker in.

Completely destroys any chance of us changing style and bringing ball out from the back
Webster confirmed out for season on 13:36 - Jan 19 with 1413 viewsSWGF

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:15 - Jan 19 by Rocky

Our only footballing defender. Looks like we're going to have to start hitting it long from the back.....

Yep.

Not sure how long it's going to take to reprogramme the defence to change their strategy. Could derail the season.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:40 - Jan 19 with 1365 viewsSwailsey

Surely now this can replace the Lincoln picture on the home screen...Phil? PHIL?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:42 - Jan 19 with 1334 viewsMaySixth

terrible news

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Webster confirmed out for season on 14:03 - Jan 19 with 1244 viewsnshearman1

Webster confirmed out for season on 13:36 - Jan 19 by SWGF

Yep.

Not sure how long it's going to take to reprogramme the defence to change their strategy. Could derail the season.

Isn't the season derailed already?!
Webster confirmed out for season on 15:07 - Jan 19 with 1135 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Webster injured, signing of Moore indicates a lot of long ball to come from Berra et al. Dreadful...

Webster is the only one of a couple in the team who can do pass the ball, if Lawrence was to go then we will do a Lincoln every game.
Webster confirmed out for season on 15:28 - Jan 19 with 1095 viewsVic

I'm searching for a silver lining in this. Best I can come up with is that hopefully Chambers will move central and Josh Emmanuel will get a good long run at RB and so speed up his progression. Next season could then see him, Kenlock and Webster at the back, with Smith and or cHambers. Bishop, Dozzer and Williams in midfield - lots of youth and homegrown players there.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Webster confirmed out for season on 15:33 - Jan 19 with 1073 viewshoppy

Webster confirmed out for season on 15:28 - Jan 19 by Vic

I'm searching for a silver lining in this. Best I can come up with is that hopefully Chambers will move central and Josh Emmanuel will get a good long run at RB and so speed up his progression. Next season could then see him, Kenlock and Webster at the back, with Smith and or cHambers. Bishop, Dozzer and Williams in midfield - lots of youth and homegrown players there.

Williams? You think he'll be back again?

Webster confirmed out for season on 16:23 - Jan 19 with 1013 viewsmanchego

Sadly I too am out for the rest of the season
Webster confirmed out for season on 16:34 - Jan 19 with 998 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Webster confirmed out for season on 15:28 - Jan 19 by Vic

Why would we sign Williams when he is pretty much always broken? He is not he solution in any way, shape or form. Sorry Jonny (Nice lad)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024