Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? 13:11 - Jan 19 with 2465 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 13:11 - Jan 19 with 2410 viewsTractorCam

Knew it

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 13:12 - Jan 19 with 2370 viewsLankHenners

More that it justifies his signing to people who slagged it off at the time.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 13:13 - Jan 19 with 2344 viewsJ2BLUE

Not necessarily. He might just be explaining why he is suddenly worth a squad place when he wasn't in the summer. If we play 352 he is a worthwhile back up to Emmanuel. I hope that's what he means...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 13:13 - Jan 19 with 2318 viewsCaptainObvious

"we are short of bodies" - if only there was a transfer window to buy some players.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 13:17 - Jan 19 with 2206 viewsSWGF

Cheap option to get us to the end of the season, especially with Webster out and (presumably) Chambers moving into the middle.

Cover in 442 & 352. No real issue.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 13:21 - Jan 19 with 2104 viewsElderGrizzly

I doubt it. I'm sure Mick was referring to lack of players and if JE gets injured, the role would suit Spence?
Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 13:39 - Jan 19 with 1845 viewsjimsymBLUE

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 13:21 - Jan 19 by ElderGrizzly

I doubt it. I'm sure Mick was referring to lack of players and if JE gets injured, the role would suit Spence?

Or maybe Emmanual will be on the right of a three.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 13:40 - Jan 19 with 1839 viewsGeoffSentence

My assumption was that the Webster injury prompted a panic signing. This lad can play at CB as well can't he?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 13:40 - Jan 19 with 1832 viewsMaySixth

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 13:13 - Jan 19 by J2BLUE

Not necessarily. He might just be explaining why he is suddenly worth a squad place when he wasn't in the summer. If we play 352 he is a worthwhile back up to Emmanuel. I hope that's what he means...

I think that's the case

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 14:34 - Jan 19 with 1601 viewslazyblue

If he proves to be better then what is the problem
Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 15:57 - Jan 19 with 1399 viewsbournemouthblue

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 13:39 - Jan 19 by jimsymBLUE

Or maybe Emmanual will be on the right of a three.

Knudsen could play on the left of the three when Kenlock is back also?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 16:13 - Jan 19 with 1344 viewsmanchego

Interesting but 5 3 2 with skuglass is a horror show.
Also Berra, and Best.
Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 16:27 - Jan 19 with 1270 viewsEly_Blue

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 16:13 - Jan 19 by manchego

Interesting but 5 3 2 with skuglass is a horror show.
Also Berra, and Best.

Ah so you mean the same as Tuesday nights horror show?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 18:52 - Jan 19 with 1065 viewsjrobot

what is this fascination with "bodies" of Mick's. His terminology is appalling. If he means actual bodies Im sure we can get those from a morgue. It would be nice if he actually wanted "players" as opposed to bodies.
Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 19:06 - Jan 19 with 1007 viewsmonty_radio

Emmanuel to be out of the side soon......? on 18:52 - Jan 19 by jrobot

what is this fascination with "bodies" of Mick's. His terminology is appalling. If he means actual bodies Im sure we can get those from a morgue. It would be nice if he actually wanted "players" as opposed to bodies.

John Duncan famously referred to them as counters.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024