Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy: Offers Upped But No Nearer Third Signing 14:10 - Jan 19 with 937 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/30990/mccarthy-offers-upped-but-no-neare

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
McCarthy: Offers Upped But No Nearer Third Signing on 14:47 - Jan 19 with 813 viewscruncher

Oh dear more McCarthy waffle.just go man ffs your not wanted anymore your football is sh1t.
McCarthy: Offers Upped But No Nearer Third Signing on 16:47 - Jan 19 with 678 viewsArnieM

Problem is Club's know we are desperate. So up goes the price. These clubs only have to hang another week and a bit to their best players.

We're stuffed.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

McCarthy: Offers Upped But No Nearer Third Signing on 16:57 - Jan 19 with 657 viewsIpswichIrish

Got to say the negativity on here is absolutely soul destroying, I accept fans views who want Mick to go, but let's be honest, it's the board to blame. Mick hasn't had a penny to spend while consistently losing his best players, idiots telling people to boycott games, etc, I'll pick if I do or don't go to a game thanks, if you want to boycott the games fine, but don't try and brainwash everyone, the club will go absolutely nowhere unless Evans gives Mick funds, we were going nowhere from 2005-2012 when Mick took over while spending an absolute fortune at this level. That muttering idiot Butcher isn't the answer either - as dour as a wet monday morning
McCarthy: Offers Upped But No Nearer Third Signing on 19:16 - Jan 19 with 568 viewsMillsey

McCarthy: Offers Upped But No Nearer Third Signing on 16:57 - Jan 19 by IpswichIrish

Got to say the negativity on here is absolutely soul destroying, I accept fans views who want Mick to go, but let's be honest, it's the board to blame. Mick hasn't had a penny to spend while consistently losing his best players, idiots telling people to boycott games, etc, I'll pick if I do or don't go to a game thanks, if you want to boycott the games fine, but don't try and brainwash everyone, the club will go absolutely nowhere unless Evans gives Mick funds, we were going nowhere from 2005-2012 when Mick took over while spending an absolute fortune at this level. That muttering idiot Butcher isn't the answer either - as dour as a wet monday morning

Well put Ipswich irish
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024