Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
72 hours to kick-off: The ESPN behind the scenes article/feature in full 14:52 - Jan 19 with 872 viewsElderGrizzly

Including Mick's Zen Management

http://www.espnfc.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/18476204/ipswich-town-prepare-matc
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 14:54]
72 hours to kick-off: The ESPN behind the scenes article/feature in full on 15:01 - Jan 19 with 818 viewsSWGF

"If they don't beat Rotherham, a club sat at the bottom of the table with only one win all season, McCarthy could be in real trouble."

It was a self-proclaimed "must-win", if I remember rightly.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

72 hours to kick-off: The ESPN behind the scenes article/feature in full on 15:15 - Jan 19 with 781 viewsLankHenners

Can't post the specific audio clip but the "It's been tough for Mick McCarthy but after being criticised by fans, he fires back, asking for support" bit he sounds like he has his heckles up, as opposed to the more mellow nature in press conferences, interviews etc.

Wonder if he still has that fire now or he's conceded he's lost too many fans now to repair everything.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

72 hours to kick-off: The ESPN behind the scenes article/feature in full on 15:28 - Jan 19 with 730 viewsLankHenners

Accompanying piece which includes the best (and most kind) description of megaphone man: "warped poetry".

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-united/68/post/3040605/ipswich-town-fans-neve

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

72 hours to kick-off: The ESPN behind the scenes article/feature in full on 15:34 - Jan 19 with 706 viewsDublinBlue84

"Unless he's got a one-to-one meeting, his door's always open to you. Whereas I have had some managers around whom on a Monday morning you'd literally be on eggshells."
- Fran Barnard, Mick McCarthy's personal assistant

I wonder who that could be...;)

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

72 hours to kick-off: The ESPN behind the scenes article/feature in full on 15:58 - Jan 19 with 659 viewsSitfcB

72 hours to kick-off: The ESPN behind the scenes article/feature in full on 15:34 - Jan 19 by DublinBlue84

"Unless he's got a one-to-one meeting, his door's always open to you. Whereas I have had some managers around whom on a Monday morning you'd literally be on eggshells."
- Fran Barnard, Mick McCarthy's personal assistant

I wonder who that could be...;)

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024