Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum 14:59 - Jan 19 with 2038 viewsDoobDude

Asking them how they got rid of McCarthy and why their club collapsed.
Interesting responses, I think time heals wounds and they seem to like him now.

http://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/showthread.php?31887-Help-Needed-How-to-get-rid-of-

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum on 15:14 - Jan 19 with 1909 viewsLeoMuff

Those opinions look far too logical and sensible for here.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum on 15:16 - Jan 19 with 1895 viewsvapour_trail

And I'm sure he'll be well remembered here.

The biggest shock from that is they too have a Langers.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum on 15:16 - Jan 19 with 1891 viewsSwailsey

In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum on 15:14 - Jan 19 by LeoMuff

Those opinions look far too logical and sensible for here.

One ones which I think will be echoed on here in a few years time.

I still think it's probably time for Mick to go, but I imagine we will look back fondly on his time here - and a lot of that will be to do with him as a person.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum on 15:19 - Jan 19 with 1851 viewsLankHenners

They said this when we hired him - he'd probably leave on not the best terms with some fans right against him, but in time we'd all appreciate what he'd done.

Getting rid of Mick gets rid of the one man at the top level with the footballing brain. If he does leave, we're likely to take a little step back, so the next steps by the club are vital and have to be taken very carefully and very well considered otherwise we're in danger of taking a much bigger step backwards.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum on 15:19 - Jan 19 with 1839 viewsrickw

In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum on 15:16 - Jan 19 by Swailsey

One ones which I think will be echoed on here in a few years time.

I still think it's probably time for Mick to go, but I imagine we will look back fondly on his time here - and a lot of that will be to do with him as a person.

He did a good job here for most if his time as did George Burley, but it was right getting rid of him when we did just like it is the right time to get rid of Mick now

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum on 16:02 - Jan 19 with 1633 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This response is pretty spot on:

'I don't think you could find a better manager for getting you out of the champ, since he hasn't done it with Ipswich it probably says more about the level of investment into the club. Careful what you wish for.'

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum on 16:12 - Jan 19 with 1567 viewsNewcyBlue

That was not the style of HarryFromBath....

I think they appreciate what Mick did for them, hopefully we will too when he goes.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum on 16:20 - Jan 19 with 1497 viewsmanchego

the next manager is always the key appointment for every club at every time.
If we end up with a RK we will love MM.
If we get a new BR we'll forget him in a second.
As a manager type bloke I will always like him a lot.
Login to get fewer ads

In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum on 16:46 - Jan 19 with 1383 viewsLeoMuff

In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum on 16:20 - Jan 19 by manchego

the next manager is always the key appointment for every club at every time.
If we end up with a RK we will love MM.
If we get a new BR we'll forget him in a second.
As a manager type bloke I will always like him a lot.

Hmmm I wonder if Marcus will pick us the new Robson.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

In the style of HarryBath I have been on the Wolves forum on 16:56 - Jan 19 with 1319 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"How did you get rid of him"? Are you 8?

MM killed himself with that 1-5 defeat to WBA, I was covering that game and there was a pretty vocal, (and somewhat aggressive) protest against Jez Moxey at the directors entrance.

After that the club had little choice but to sack MM to protect the board.

They have a point, be careful what you wish for, with this squad of players, MM is probably our best option, unless ME is willing to back any new appointment with serious £s

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024