Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Master of his own destiny, well... 17:07 - Jan 19 with 1437 viewstextbackup

If you're off in the summer anyway why prolong it, oh yeah £££

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:09 - Jan 19 with 1417 viewsDarth_Koont

Professional pride surely most of all? And a belief he can do something about it.

Pronouns: He/Him

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:20 - Jan 19 with 1375 viewstextbackup

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:09 - Jan 19 by Darth_Koont

Professional pride surely most of all? And a belief he can do something about it.

Read his eadt interview, he knows he can't do anything about it, he knows we won't finish up that table, he knows he's off in the summer.
Only at this club could we just settle for 4 months of MORE mediocre sht

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:25 - Jan 19 with 1359 viewsBenters

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:20 - Jan 19 by textbackup

Read his eadt interview, he knows he can't do anything about it, he knows we won't finish up that table, he knows he's off in the summer.

Indeed

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:25 - Jan 19 with 1357 viewsDarth_Koont

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:20 - Jan 19 by textbackup

But he doesn't say that at all.

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:29 - Jan 19 with 1325 viewsBlueWharf

"I would hate to spend a whole load of money on somebody and find out he’s not that much better and end up having to keep him for the next three years on inflated wages"

Am i missing something here?! Surely he should know if the targets he wants to bring in, are better than what he's got?!
Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:29 - Jan 19 with 1331 viewsPhilTWTD

As he says, “That was my 900th game as a manager. I’ve had pretty good success, me. I’d never doubt myself. I’ll leave that to other people.”
Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:30 - Jan 19 with 1317 viewstextbackup

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:25 - Jan 19 by Darth_Koont

But he doesn't say that at all.

It's pointless you and I discussing this, you see completely the opposite to me, we'll never agree.

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:33 - Jan 19 with 1271 viewsDarth_Koont

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:30 - Jan 19 by textbackup

It's pointless you and I discussing this, you see completely the opposite to me, we'll never agree.

Well, it's certainly pointless making up stuff when there's so much to discuss that's real.

Login to get fewer ads

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:35 - Jan 19 with 1253 viewsle2blue

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:29 - Jan 19 by BlueWharf

"I would hate to spend a whole load of money on somebody and find out he’s not that much better and end up having to keep him for the next three years on inflated wages"

Am i missing something here?! Surely he should know if the targets he wants to bring in, are better than what he's got?!

...think he must've been talking about Cameron Stewart!
Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:47 - Jan 19 with 1201 viewstextbackup

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:33 - Jan 19 by Darth_Koont

Well, it's certainly pointless making up stuff when there's so much to discuss that's real.

You've got a few months to come to terms with losing him, so concentrate on that if I were you

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:51 - Jan 19 with 1189 viewsfactual_blue

His agent will be putting the feelers out, and clearly if there's something more attractive on offer, he'll resign to take it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Master of his own destiny, well... on 18:40 - Jan 19 with 1131 viewsDarth_Koont

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:47 - Jan 19 by textbackup

You've got a few months to come to terms with losing him, so concentrate on that if I were you

Thanks for the advice. If I were you I would try to be less of a div.

Master of his own destiny, well... on 18:53 - Jan 19 with 1093 viewsbongoblue91

In all fairness to mick he probably likes to think he will turn it around and can stay, probably nothing to do with the money till the end of the season
Master of his own destiny, well... on 22:11 - Jan 19 with 974 views3_5_2

There is no guarantee a new manager would keep us up. MM most likely would and is our best option for now. We have to be in the championship

So he gets to save some face and resign (not sacked) yes, take a years pay (would you be happier if he saw the remainder of his contract out?)

Then line up a new manager for the summer transfer window and off we go, to god knows where

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Master of his own destiny, well... on 22:17 - Jan 19 with 959 viewsBarneycurley

Master of his own destiny, well... on 22:11 - Jan 19 by 3_5_2

There is no guarantee a new manager would keep us up. MM most likely would and is our best option for now. We have to be in the championship

So he gets to save some face and resign (not sacked) yes, take a years pay (would you be happier if he saw the remainder of his contract out?)

Then line up a new manager for the summer transfer window and off we go, to god knows where

Theres plenty of pointers to him not keeping us up. we got a 90 minute preview on tv and it wasnt pretty

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Master of his own destiny, well... on 22:31 - Jan 19 with 933 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Master of his own destiny, well... on 17:51 - Jan 19 by factual_blue

His agent will be putting the feelers out, and clearly if there's something more attractive on offer, he'll resign to take it.

Spot on.

Marcus goes not want yo have to pay him off. Sounds like a compromise reached perhaps. Come out with statement that perhaps may mean light at end of tunnel, have time to find something else, no sack, no pay off, everybody happy. Ish

BOT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024