Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) 20:00 - Jan 19 with 1069 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 20:10 - Jan 19 with 1057 viewsNewcyBlue

I prefer to see animals on Master Chef....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 20:12 - Jan 19 with 1055 viewsnorth_stand77

Thanks, turned over to see it - Orangutans washing with soap, brilliant!
Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 20:17 - Jan 19 with 1037 viewsJ2BLUE

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 20:12 - Jan 19 by north_stand77

This is amazing viewing. Brilliant idea for a tv show.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 20:20 - Jan 19 with 1033 viewsNewcyBlue

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 20:12 - Jan 19 by north_stand77

Ahhhh they have cameras in J2's flat!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 20:30 - Jan 19 with 1008 viewsjimsymBLUE

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 20:17 - Jan 19 by J2BLUE

This is amazing viewing. Brilliant idea for a tv show.

Now there's a spy gremlin...brilliant. Gizmooo!

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 22:05 - Jan 19 with 953 viewsfactual_blue

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 20:20 - Jan 19 by NewcyBlue

Ahhhh they have cameras in J2's flat!

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 22:52 - Jan 19 with 929 viewsLankHenners

Will have to watch it on catch up, forgot this was on.

Didn't they do similar before but solely with penguins? David Tennant narrated if I remember correctly.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 22:55 - Jan 19 with 914 viewsjeera

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 22:52 - Jan 19 by LankHenners

Didn't they do similar before but solely with penguins? David Tennant narrated if I remember correctly.

I saw a clip or two last week and thought I recognised them so figured they were repeats.

Are they not then?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 22:59 - Jan 19 with 899 viewsLankHenners

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 22:55 - Jan 19 by jeera

I saw a clip or two last week and thought I recognised them so figured they were repeats.

Are they not then?

Brand new series I believe. Presumably the penguin progamme was a success so they decided to do it again but with more animals this time.

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 23:06 - Jan 19 with 878 viewsjeera

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 22:59 - Jan 19 by LankHenners

Brand new series I believe. Presumably the penguin progamme was a success so they decided to do it again but with more animals this time.

Well the penguins aren't very bright then.

Clearly didn't learn the first time.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 23:12 - Jan 19 with 858 viewsLankHenners

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 23:06 - Jan 19 by jeera

Well the penguins aren't very bright then.

Clearly didn't learn the first time.

Probably think "feck sake, those bloody humans are over here again trying to film us on the sly" and completely change their behaviour for the cameras.

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 05:14 - Jan 20 with 798 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 22:52 - Jan 19 by LankHenners

Indeed

Spy in the huddle it was called I think

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Spy in the Wild on BBC1 now. Highly recommend this if you like animals (n/t) on 08:21 - Jan 20 with 765 viewsBluebell

Great programme and certainly shows the animals in situations you wouldn't expect.

I didn't see it last night but will watch on catch up. Last week seeing the apes grieving when they thought the 'dummy' had died was amazing.

My question is.... who or what is filming the animals with the cameras?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024