Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) 21:13 - Jan 19 with 1637 viewsPlums

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 21:17 - Jan 19 with 1596 viewscruncher

Who is Jez?
Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 21:18 - Jan 19 with 1586 viewsPlums

Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 21:17 - Jan 19 by cruncher

Who is Jez?

Budgie CEO

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.

Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 21:20 - Jan 19 with 1567 viewscruncher

Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 21:18 - Jan 19 by Plums

Budgie CEO

Nah they wouldn't would they.
Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 21:21 - Jan 19 with 1569 viewsJ2BLUE

He would do well there. There's little doubt he's a good manager but when you combine average players with negative tactics it's not fun for people to watch.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 21:25 - Jan 19 with 1520 viewsStNeotsBlue

I don't think that's the case at all.
Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 22:02 - Jan 19 with 1358 viewsPlums

Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 21:21 - Jan 19 by J2BLUE

He would do well there. There's little doubt he's a good manager but when you combine average players with negative tactics it's not fun for people to watch.

I think he'd get them up. He wouldn't keep them up but I think they've got the resources and just need some simple, uncomplicated direction which he can deliver. I think we're unfortunately too far down the road for him to recover.

Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 00:11 - Jan 20 with 1213 viewspointofblue

Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 22:02 - Jan 19 by Plums

I think he'd get them up. He wouldn't keep them up but I think they've got the resources and just need some simple, uncomplicated direction which he can deliver. I think we're unfortunately too far down the road for him to recover.

Manager swap? They take Mick, we hire Alex Neil?! Young, proven at this level, has a promotion behind him etc. etc. etc.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 04:44 - Jan 20 with 1092 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 00:11 - Jan 20 by pointofblue

Manager swap? They take Mick, we hire Alex Neil?! Young, proven at this level, has a promotion behind him etc. etc. etc.

Alex Neil is by far a worse manager than mick

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 07:27 - Jan 20 with 999 viewsPlums

Nice 'come and get me plea' from Mick to his old mate Jez? (n/t) on 00:11 - Jan 20 by pointofblue

I think those were the criteria that got Paul Jewell hired here...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024