Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For the love of God ME, do the right thing 22:11 - Jan 19 with 588 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

McCarthy has lost the players, lost the fans, lost the plot. Don't keep himon until the end of the season, cut your losses. We can't attract and couldn't afford a big name manager, so go for a young ambitious manager from the lower leagues. Maybe Danny Cowley. We haven't got a bad squad, we just need to have coaching that encourages players to play with some flair, pass the ball and try to win games instead of trying to stifle the opposition. Please.

Poll: would you rather

For the love of God ME, do the right thing on 22:22 - Jan 19 with 562 viewsBasuco

MM has not lost the players, you can see the way they are playing for him, fans? Some maybe, we will not go up or down under MM so I am very happy to give him until the Summer to see where we are. We just need to get behind the players and actually think this through, what would a change of manager at this moment in time achieve? Nothing. Get behind the Blues and support your team until the Summer.
For the love of God ME, do the right thing on 22:32 - Jan 19 with 520 viewsjeera

For the love of God ME, do the right thing on 22:22 - Jan 19 by Basuco

MM has not lost the players, you can see the way they are playing for him, fans? Some maybe, we will not go up or down under MM so I am very happy to give him until the Summer to see where we are. We just need to get behind the players and actually think this through, what would a change of manager at this moment in time achieve? Nothing. Get behind the Blues and support your team until the Summer.

Unreal how some are willing to take such a massive risk this time of the year.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024