Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket offers and gestures to fans 22:20 - Jan 19 with 858 viewsgreyhound

I'm off to see Barnet play Saturday. All thanks to a ticket promotion where they are offering 5 free home tickets to people that have purchased ticket their in the last year.

I know town would never be this generous but if they really wanted to pull fans in and get the young crowd inspired again surely this is a way to do it.

I have no connection to Barnet at all but my mate has invited me in his allocation. Shows how easy it is to spike a bit of interest really.

I think towns gesture of free coach travel today to an away game is generous but they have missed the point. It's Portman road that needs to rock again
Ticket offers and gestures to fans on 07:46 - Jan 20 with 743 viewsVaughan8

The whole point of this is to get fans in, they see a good game and want to.come back. That is where our Problem is. On the pitch we are so dire, dreadful and boring that no-one would come back! Especially at £30+

Having said that, the club need to do somerhing and mend a lot of bridges. They have been milking the occasional fans for years and years now.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 7:47]
Ticket offers and gestures to fans on 07:53 - Jan 20 with 719 viewsTractorWood

We have 15k empty seats. We need to offer more creative ways of getting people in.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024