Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield away 22:29 - Jan 19 with 1226 viewsBasuco

Mrs.B wants to go and I am seriously thinking the same, strange I know after Tuesday, anyone else thinking of going up and paying on the gate? I suppose I am interested in seeing what response the players will give after Lincoln.
Huddersfield away on 22:44 - Jan 19 with 1194 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Yes myself and my dad are in the same boat. I actually think the last couple of days lots of us have aired our views and in a strange way it's like we've hit rock bottom (hopefully it won't get worse)
Huddersfield away on 06:09 - Jan 20 with 1085 viewstrueblues78

I am going too. I would like to think the hardcore away fans will try and lift the players too. It would be great if we can make some real noise from the start and leave any possible negatives till after the full whistle (hopefully nothing to moan about anyway).

Poll: Would you sell Knudsen?

Huddersfield away on 07:34 - Jan 20 with 1041 viewsVaughan8

You must be a real glutton for punishment.

Even when we were "good", wasn't Huddersfield away the most boring dire game? Haha
Huddersfield away on 07:52 - Jan 20 with 1024 viewsTractorWood

Huddersfield away on 06:09 - Jan 20 by trueblues78

I am going too. I would like to think the hardcore away fans will try and lift the players too. It would be great if we can make some real noise from the start and leave any possible negatives till after the full whistle (hopefully nothing to moan about anyway).

Doesn't really work like that in my experience. Huddersfield away is a bit too far to entice a proper away day. Imagine it will be a pretty quiet, sit down type job.

Villa should be good though.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Huddersfield away on 08:03 - Jan 20 with 999 viewsReuser_is_God

Huddersfield away on 07:52 - Jan 20 by TractorWood

Doesn't really work like that in my experience. Huddersfield away is a bit too far to entice a proper away day. Imagine it will be a pretty quiet, sit down type job.

Done Rotherham in 14/15 & it was the worst away atmosphere ever, especially considering we were top 6.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Huddersfield away on 08:05 - Jan 20 with 995 viewsTractorWood

Huddersfield away on 08:03 - Jan 20 by Reuser_is_God

Done Rotherham in 14/15 & it was the worst away atmosphere ever, especially considering we were top 6.

We took about 1,650 too. Ridiculous when you think about it but a lot went because it's a new ground.

Huddersfield away on 08:16 - Jan 20 with 978 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Huddersfield away on 07:52 - Jan 20 by TractorWood

Sheffield Wednesday was a good atmosphere this year and last year

What about Barnsley do you reckon? Good or bad atmosphere?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Huddersfield away on 08:26 - Jan 20 with 965 viewsBluebell

Huddersfield away on 08:16 - Jan 20 by The_Romford_Blue

Wrap up warm if you are going to Barnsley although hopefully by March the weather should be better.

Old fashioned stadium and very dated concourse.

I think the atmosphere always depends on how many fans we take there. The station is not far from ground and within easy walking distance.
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield away on 09:19 - Jan 20 with 903 viewsTractorWood

Huddersfield away on 08:16 - Jan 20 by The_Romford_Blue

Sheff attracts people on the booze because it has some decent pubs and bars. Good city IMO.

Barnsley will attract a few because we haven't played them in a while but atmosphere could be questionable as it's quite far.

Villa should be good as Birm isn't that far and has good pubs.

Huddersfield away on 09:25 - Jan 20 with 876 viewsbrazil1982

I'll be there - there's usually a half decent turn out, it attracts us lot from the North and lots of ex-Suffolk students.

So far this season I've seen Blackburn (0-0), Villa (0-0) and Lincoln (0-1). A goal would be nice. Even a good shot on goal!
Huddersfield away on 10:54 - Jan 20 with 828 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Huddersfield away on 08:26 - Jan 20 by Bluebell

Wrap up warm if you are going to Barnsley although hopefully by March the weather should be better.

Old fashioned stadium and very dated concourse.

I think the atmosphere always depends on how many fans we take there. The station is not far from ground and within easy walking distance.

Had a little research sesh:

Last time we played them we were near but not in the playoffs. We took 817.

We were 2 down with 10 to go and drew 2-2 with Didz (80) and Berra (83) scoring the goals.

Apparently it's a good atmosphere when we go usually with one twitterer saying its their favourite away day.

I reckon about 800 this year.

Hopefully a good trip.

Huddersfield away on 10:56 - Jan 20 with 822 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Huddersfield away on 09:19 - Jan 20 by TractorWood

Sheff attracts people on the booze because it has some decent pubs and bars. Good city IMO.

Barnsley will attract a few because we haven't played them in a while but atmosphere could be questionable as it's quite far.

Villa should be good as Birm isn't that far and has good pubs.

I'd hope atmosphere ain't sh1t

Bringing my brother and his mate along to another game. They were at QPR and Bremtford away and Blackburn at home this year. His mate now tells people he's an Ipswich fan.

Not sure whether to buy train tickets now whilst cheap though. Because with that being FA cup week and both sides out, I could risk it.

But sky might have it if there's few prem and championship options.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024