Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Mooy 13:31 - Jan 20 with 1091 viewsBLUEBEAT

A midfielder I would love to see on ITFC's payroll

Poll: W or W

Aaron Mooy on 13:32 - Jan 20 with 1080 viewsITFC_Forever

The guy on-loan from Man City on wages higher than we'll pay you mean?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Aaron Mooy on 13:35 - Jan 20 with 1066 viewsLankHenners

I'd love to see Miralem Pjanic and Thiago Alcantara in our midfield.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Aaron Mooy on 13:40 - Jan 20 with 1035 viewsthatdamgood89

Aaron Mooy on 13:32 - Jan 20 by ITFC_Forever

When we are paying less then even a team such as Huddersfield who haven't even seen the premier league then we are really in trouble even more so as us fans seem to just be accepting this fact!

We should be dwarfing Huddersfield

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Huddersfields Wage Bill is a fraction of ours on 14:21 - Jan 20 with 949 viewskentishblue

The model they have is intetesting.
Very cheap season ticket deal to fill the stadium and create the atmosphere, an imaginative coaching appointment and I can only assume a scouting network which is trusted to bring them a number of talented young players from this country and abroad.

A coherent and realistic strategy that is certainly seeing them playing entertaining football and competing at the right end of the division.
Is it? (n/t) on 14:32 - Jan 20 with 911 viewsGuthrum

Huddersfields Wage Bill is a fraction of ours on 14:21 - Jan 20 by kentishblue

Very cheap season ticket deal to fill the stadium and create the atmosphere, an imaginative coaching appointment and I can only assume a scouting network which is trusted to bring them a number of talented young players from this country and abroad.

A coherent and realistic strategy that is certainly seeing them playing entertaining football and competing at the right end of the division.

I mean it wasn't that far below ours in 2014-15 and they've signed or loaned a lot of players since then.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/owner-chairman-dean-hoyle-pumped-3
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 14:40]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Aaron Mooy on 14:33 - Jan 20 with 901 viewsBLUEBEAT

Aaron Mooy on 13:32 - Jan 20 by ITFC_Forever

Yes. Him.

He will boss the match tomorrow.

Huddersfields Wage Bill is a fraction of ours on 14:35 - Jan 20 with 893 viewsBLUEBEAT

Huddersfields Wage Bill is a fraction of ours on 14:21 - Jan 20 by kentishblue

It's a good model.

Additional staff costs but the food/drink & club shop income will be impressive and the overall atmosphere drastically improved.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024