Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets start the sweepstakes early on Deadline Day Headlines 15:01 - Jan 20 with 810 viewswkj

Who wants to put the books together for odds on Phil having to get out the old' "Town expecting a quiet deadline day" headline?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lets start the sweepstakes early on Deadline Day Headlines on 15:12 - Jan 20 with 781 viewsKieran_Knows

That probably will be the case as were at home to Derby that night.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Lets start the sweepstakes early on Deadline Day Headlines on 15:20 - Jan 20 with 775 viewsdryas

"Town hijack Pep's move for Messi"

Gabriel Batistuta has backed Lionel Messi's shock move to Championship side Ipswich Town. "I only wish taken the same opportunity when it was offered to me" he said. Messi is understood to have turned down a record-breaking salary at Manchester City in order to work with new Town manager Mauricio Taricco. "I can guarantee not to be the new Adrian Paz" was his message to the sceptical Suffolk fans, who had been hoping instead to see the signature of former hot shot Jordan Rhodes from Middlesbrough.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 15:20]
Lets start the sweepstakes early on Deadline Day Headlines on 16:03 - Jan 20 with 704 viewsStenvict

Lets start the sweepstakes early on Deadline Day Headlines on 15:12 - Jan 20 by Kieran_Knows

That probably will be the case as were at home to Derby that night.

What would be top trolling from Phil would be a headline such as "Darren Bent on his way to Portman Road"

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024