Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real 16:35 - Jan 20 with 5448 viewsRyorry

20 seconds in, can't stand watching any more.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:31 - Jan 20 with 1486 viewsCotty

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:05 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

That's why there is optimism because people believe Trump might be different. In six months when everyone realises it's the same old thing perhaps some of the drama will die down.

A lot of the "drama" is to do with his jingoistic xenophobic islamophobic and mysoginistic tendancies. I can't see any of that "dying down".
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:53 - Jan 20 with 1434 viewsfactual_blue

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:20 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

#POTUS

Trump is to statesmanship and leadership what you are to fried eggs.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 18:23 - Jan 20 with 1410 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:30 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

His primary interest in getting himself elected as POTUS is to increase his wealth, his personal power & his business interests.

Said without any evidence at all. He's got more money than he could ever spend. Why would he take on a stressful job in his golden years to acquire yet more money? I really think he might surprise you with how good a job he does.

In his circle of friends and family you could have made a small fortune in the last month just by having a few minutes/seconds advance notice of his tweets !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 18:27 - Jan 20 with 1400 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:30 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

His primary interest in getting himself elected as POTUS is to increase his wealth, his personal power & his business interests.

Said without any evidence at all. He's got more money than he could ever spend. Why would he take on a stressful job in his golden years to acquire yet more money? I really think he might surprise you with how good a job he does.

Trump comes across as only caring about power and money - the evidence is in 70 years of his life. I very much doubt he'll change his spots now. Of course there could be some good in that for some Americans if his economic priorities pay off.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 18:51 - Jan 20 with 1360 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:26 - Jan 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

P.s. so many macho avatars.....any issues you need to tell the group ?

Bless. I have a new fan boy.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 19:01 - Jan 20 with 1346 viewsfactual_blue

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 16:42 - Jan 20 by Ryorry

I'd rather give him a dump tbh.

He likes that sort of thing though.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 19:42 - Jan 20 with 1324 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 18:51 - Jan 20 by GlasgowBlue

Bless. I have a new fan boy.

Yep......a lot of my best friends are short .

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 19:47 - Jan 20 with 1310 viewsJ2BLUE

I know i'll get hammered for this but I would love to see the riot police storm into the 'activists' and give them a proper pasting. I'm talking about the others who are destroying property, smashing random car and shop windows etc, not the peaceful protesters who have every right to be there.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 19:56 - Jan 20 with 1294 viewsKeaneish

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 16:50 - Jan 20 by GlasgowBlue

Well as long as he doesn't murder hundreds of thousands of middle eastern women and children he is welcome to get on with it. Not our concern.

"Wiping Islamic Extremist terrorism from the face of the earth"? I think we can safely assume he's signed the death warrants of hundreds and thousands of innocents on day one.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 19:57 - Jan 20 with 1286 viewsCotty

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 19:47 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

I know i'll get hammered for this but I would love to see the riot police storm into the 'activists' and give them a proper pasting. I'm talking about the others who are destroying property, smashing random car and shop windows etc, not the peaceful protesters who have every right to be there.

You'd be pleased about police violence?

I'd put this up there with being pleased about the currency tanking so that you can be a bit less busy at work

And overcooking eggs
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:06 - Jan 20 with 1269 viewsJ2BLUE

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 19:57 - Jan 20 by Cotty

You'd be pleased about police violence?

I'd put this up there with being pleased about the currency tanking so that you can be a bit less busy at work

And overcooking eggs

I'd just like to see them get a good kicking for thinking their views mean it's ok to vandalise other people's property. Point taken about the police.

Clearly you didn't get what I was saying about the currency so I won't bother again.

The eggs thing has got really old now. I can't go a single thread without facters mentioning them. Don't you start.

Truly impaired.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:09 - Jan 20 with 1258 viewsRyorry

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 19:01 - Jan 20 by factual_blue

He likes that sort of thing though.

Yeah, was thinking that one second after clicking the 'post' button :(

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:16 - Jan 20 with 1238 viewsGunnsAirkick

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 18:27 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

Trump comes across as only caring about power and money - the evidence is in 70 years of his life. I very much doubt he'll change his spots now. Of course there could be some good in that for some Americans if his economic priorities pay off.

Yes but remember, "Make America Great Again" and "Drain the Swamp". Also, don't forget he's a peace loving hippy and the Democrats are all war mongering b@stards who have never done a good thing for anyone.

Nevermind he's already appointed people from GoldmanSachs and Exxon into high profile positions, has talked about increasing America's nuclear arsenal by 2,000 and proclaimed he will "wipe ISIS off the map" (not against the last part, but sounds very scorched earth to me). It's all so laughable.
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:19 - Jan 20 with 1227 viewsGunnsAirkick

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:06 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

I'd just like to see them get a good kicking for thinking their views mean it's ok to vandalise other people's property. Point taken about the police.

Clearly you didn't get what I was saying about the currency so I won't bother again.

The eggs thing has got really old now. I can't go a single thread without facters mentioning them. Don't you start.

With you on this one, they are c**ts and don't represent "the left" any more than Bikers for Trump do "the right". Get the water cannon out.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 20:21]
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:23 - Jan 20 with 1200 viewsfactual_blue

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 19:47 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

If you approve of that sort of behaviour by the police, you'll have no complaints when it's visited on you.

Be careful what you wish for.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:25 - Jan 20 with 1204 viewsCotty

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:06 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

Maybe they should chop off their hands, do some proper corporal punishment. Just giving them a good kicking seems a bit wimpy to me.
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:26 - Jan 20 with 1189 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:19 - Jan 20 by GunnsAirkick

With you on this one, they are c**ts and don't represent "the left" any more than Bikers for Trump do "the right". Get the water cannon out.

Hey Gunners, what do you think of Labour's attempt to go UKip lite? You must despair.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:28 - Jan 20 with 1189 viewsGunnsAirkick

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:23 - Jan 20 by factual_blue

If you approve of that sort of behaviour by the police, you'll have no complaints when it's visited on you.

I don't agree with his politics but surely you see his general point here?
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:28 - Jan 20 with 1189 viewsCotty

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:19 - Jan 20 by GunnsAirkick

Who gets to decide who "needs a good kick in"? Can I punch people who are in favour of corporal punishment?
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:30 - Jan 20 with 1175 viewsJ2BLUE

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:23 - Jan 20 by factual_blue

As I said the peaceful protesters have every right to be there even if I disagree with their view. If I ever start smashing up private property because I didn't get my own way then a kicking would be deserved.

Truly impaired.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:32 - Jan 20 with 1170 viewsCotty

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:28 - Jan 20 by GunnsAirkick

I don't agree with his politics but surely you see his general point here?

No. The criminal justice system should deal with these people, not thugs.
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:34 - Jan 20 with 1159 viewsGunnsAirkick

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:28 - Jan 20 by Cotty

Who gets to decide who "needs a good kick in"? Can I punch people who are in favour of corporal punishment?

I don't agree with Police brutality but I also don't agree with mindless vandalism and anarchy either. Do you think those idiots were right to start smashing up shop fronts? I think J2's choice of words were wrong but can see his overall point.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 20:35]
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:39 - Jan 20 with 1131 viewsCotty

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:34 - Jan 20 by GunnsAirkick

I don't agree with Police brutality but I also don't agree with mindless vandalism and anarchy either. Do you think those idiots were right to start smashing up shop fronts? I think J2's choice of words were wrong but can see his overall point.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 20:35]

No I don't think they were right. I think they should be arrested, with minimal force. See the difference?
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:41 - Jan 20 with 1119 viewsJ2BLUE

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:39 - Jan 20 by Cotty

No I don't think they were right. I think they should be arrested, with minimal force. See the difference?

By all means if they can arrest all of them and actually prosecute them then i'd be happy with that too.

Truly impaired.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:47 - Jan 20 with 1101 viewsCotty

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:41 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

By all means if they can arrest all of them and actually prosecute them then i'd be happy with that too.

Interesting that that didn't come to mind first though eh?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024