Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real 16:35 - Jan 20 with 5453 viewsRyorry

20 seconds in, can't stand watching any more.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:03 - Jan 20 with 997 viewsmonytowbray

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:01 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

Trump looks emotional to me. He knows how big this is. Would you be celebrating if war loving Clinton was taking the vows instead?

All Presidents love war. They don't have a choice. Being president of the USA is essentially being the puppet the corporations pull the strings of.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:05 - Jan 20 with 984 viewsJ2BLUE

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:03 - Jan 20 by monytowbray

All Presidents love war. They don't have a choice. Being president of the USA is essentially being the puppet the corporations pull the strings of.

That's why there is optimism because people believe Trump might be different. In six months when everyone realises it's the same old thing perhaps some of the drama will die down.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:06 - Jan 20 with 983 viewsRyorry

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:01 - Jan 20 by CaptainObvious

you're putting a real downer on this - get some cans in

These are getting me through the trauma so far

http://www.lazydayfoods.com/our-shop/chocolate-gingersnaps

http://www.lazydayfoods.com/our-shop/ginger-tiffin-slice

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:06 - Jan 20 with 983 viewschicoazul

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 16:49 - Jan 20 by Ryorry

Did you see the C4 docu last night on Trump and his manipulation of the oil & gas industries (Rick Perry etc) to suit his own pernicious purposes? His primary interest in getting himself elected as POTUS is to increase his wealth, his personal power & his business interests.

LOL at thinking every President since Eisenhower hasnt run to "to increase his wealth, his personal power & his business interests"
And you know what, who cares? If he happens to do a good job for his country and doesn't bomb the rse out of the Middle East on a fools errand then let him get as rich as he likes and tweet what he likes.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:06 - Jan 20 with 976 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:03 - Jan 20 by monytowbray

Don't be silly. Very few people love war.

I would imagine the deaths of thousands of people weigh heavily on the minds of most politicians.

You only have to look at how Blair viably aged in the months after Iraq.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:07 - Jan 20 with 965 viewschicoazul

You're being a real dry lunch here mate

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:08 - Jan 20 with 955 viewsmonytowbray

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:06 - Jan 20 by GlasgowBlue

Don't be silly. Very few people love war.

I would imagine the deaths of thousands of people weigh heavily on the minds of most politicians.

You only have to look at how Blair viably aged in the months after Iraq.

Love may be a strong world, but I don't believe they have a choice. America is a weird place for somewhere so developed.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:08 - Jan 20 with 955 viewsRyorry

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:06 - Jan 20 by Ryorry

These are getting me through the trauma so far

http://www.lazydayfoods.com/our-shop/chocolate-gingersnaps

http://www.lazydayfoods.com/our-shop/ginger-tiffin-slice

J2, what?!! Are you just jealous cos your cupboard is bare apart from a handful of eggs?!

Login to get fewer ads

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:11 - Jan 20 with 938 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 16:55 - Jan 20 by GlasgowBlue

How is that relevant? If he increases his personal wealth and business but stays out of other countries then how is that our problem.

OK Glasgowblue.......you're clearly a bit right wing (as your name suggests)....but do you support Ipswich.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:12 - Jan 20 with 927 viewsJ2BLUE

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:08 - Jan 20 by Ryorry

J2, what?!! Are you just jealous cos your cupboard is bare apart from a handful of eggs?!

No idea how I ended up downvoting that. I intended to downvote the OP.

Corrected.

Truly impaired.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:12 - Jan 20 with 918 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:11 - Jan 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

OK Glasgowblue.......you're clearly a bit right wing (as your name suggests)....but do you support Ipswich.

Ah. School must have finished.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:14 - Jan 20 with 906 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well I think it's a sad day. The bloke fought a campaign full of lies (sorry, post-truths) and exploited hatred and fear to create divisions that won't be healing any time soon. And that's before we even get to his character deficiencies, of which paranoia and lack of moral compass worry me the most.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:15 - Jan 20 with 889 viewschicoazul

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 16:46 - Jan 20 by GlasgowBlue

I thought so as well but already he has stopped jobs going from the US to Mexico and now has the Pharma companies in his sights threatening to force them to lower prices.

It's going to be a bumpy ride but I think he may actually achieve something for the American people.

I'd be a lot more worried if a real maniac like Ted Cruz had won.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:15 - Jan 20 with 889 viewsRyorry

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:12 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

No idea how I ended up downvoting that. I intended to downvote the OP.

Corrected.

I thought you must just be hungry!

They are both absolutely melt in the mouth, in top 3 of most delicious biscuits ever eaten - recommended (tho the tiffins are extremely rich, so I tend to eat just one after meals as a kind of pudding substitute).

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:16 - Jan 20 with 876 viewsJ2BLUE

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:14 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

Well I think it's a sad day. The bloke fought a campaign full of lies (sorry, post-truths) and exploited hatred and fear to create divisions that won't be healing any time soon. And that's before we even get to his character deficiencies, of which paranoia and lack of moral compass worry me the most.

All the democrats had to do was put anyone but Clinton against him...they need to take some of the blame. The media needs to take some of the blame for pushing Clinton so hard as well. It was never a fair contest. Imagine Biden vs Trump. It would have been a landslide.

Truly impaired.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:17 - Jan 20 with 856 viewschicoazul

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:14 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

What lies did he tell? I can think of the stupid point about Cruz's dad being involved in JFKs killing. He definitely exploited hatred and fear but its not like those divisions didnt already exist.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:18 - Jan 20 with 846 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

He's " going to bring our dreams home"?.....build some stuff to make his family and chums richer, and all "watched over by God "....it'll be fine!

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:20 - Jan 20 with 826 viewsJ2BLUE

#POTUS

Truly impaired.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:22 - Jan 20 with 808 viewsLankHenners

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:20 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

#POTUS

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:24 - Jan 20 with 788 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:12 - Jan 20 by GlasgowBlue

Still waiting for you to put a few of us right about Oxfam....or maybe to admit you are not always 100% correct. Saw a bit too much of the miners strike to quite be school age.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:26 - Jan 20 with 780 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:12 - Jan 20 by GlasgowBlue

P.s. so many macho avatars.....any issues you need to tell the group ?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:28 - Jan 20 with 769 viewsJ2BLUE

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:22 - Jan 20 by LankHenners

So what? There'll be plenty of pictures of his to use whenever they update it.

Truly impaired.

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:28 - Jan 20 with 761 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:17 - Jan 20 by chicoazul

What lies did he tell? I can think of the stupid point about Cruz's dad being involved in JFKs killing. He definitely exploited hatred and fear but its not like those divisions didnt already exist.

They're non stop (eg just for the TV debates - http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/20/trump-lied-minute-debates-lost.html).

The bloke's unhinged and constructs his reality out of some truth, half truths, blatant lies and downright fantasy. My (least) favourite being that climate change is a Chinese creation to help their trade figures. I mean, wtf? Absolutely unhinged fantasist. And mysogenist. And worse (allegedly). Sued 4,000 times for tax and abuse - and this is the new POTUS.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:30 - Jan 20 with 757 viewsLankHenners

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:28 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

So what? There'll be plenty of pictures of his to use whenever they update it.

Copy and pasted wrong Tweet - meant to do this one:

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:30 - Jan 20 with 757 viewsJ2BLUE

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 16:49 - Jan 20 by Ryorry

Did you see the C4 docu last night on Trump and his manipulation of the oil & gas industries (Rick Perry etc) to suit his own pernicious purposes? His primary interest in getting himself elected as POTUS is to increase his wealth, his personal power & his business interests.

His primary interest in getting himself elected as POTUS is to increase his wealth, his personal power & his business interests.

Said without any evidence at all. He's got more money than he could ever spend. Why would he take on a stressful job in his golden years to acquire yet more money? I really think he might surprise you with how good a job he does.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024