Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" 17:44 - Jan 21 with 2718 viewsMcGoaaaldrick

Straight from the mouth of Mick

Ian Marshall.....he scores when he wants.

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 17:46 - Jan 21 with 2698 viewsNSL

If its the truth then these youngsters are never going to make it unfortunately

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 17:48 - Jan 21 with 2649 viewsScuzzer

To be honest I thought that about him on Tuesday. Very leggy and no true belief in what he was attempting to do.

Established 1968

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 17:57 - Jan 21 with 2577 viewssilkcutblue

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 17:48 - Jan 21 by Scuzzer

To be honest I thought that about him on Tuesday. Very leggy and no true belief in what he was attempting to do.

A work colleague (gooner fan) thought he looked more like a basketball player than a footballer
"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 17:59 - Jan 21 with 2515 viewspointofblue

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 17:48 - Jan 21 by Scuzzer

That sounds most of them on Tuesday.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 18:07 - Jan 21 with 2420 viewsnshearman1

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 17:59 - Jan 21 by pointofblue

That sounds most of them on Tuesday.

One of the few to actually have a shot on goal on Tuesday, Lincoln fans were pretty complimentary about him. While I have no faith in our management, I think we should continue to support our talented younger players. Mick just wanted to play Spence.
(No subject) on 18:12 - Jan 21 with 2385 viewsTIB

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 17:46 - Jan 21 by NSL

If its the truth then these youngsters are never going to make it unfortunately

I rarely down vote but that is utter b*llox.

I'm still not convinced he's a RB, potential to end up in middle at back BUT to say he won't cut it because he's tired from playing a lot of games and drained mentally because he has to play in a team depleted of morale where the fans have a paddy at every misplaced pass...I'd feel f**ked mentally too.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

(No subject) on 18:18 - Jan 21 with 2327 viewsNSL

(No subject) on 18:12 - Jan 21 by TIB

I rarely down vote but that is utter b*llox.

I'm still not convinced he's a RB, potential to end up in middle at back BUT to say he won't cut it because he's tired from playing a lot of games and drained mentally because he has to play in a team depleted of morale where the fans have a paddy at every misplaced pass...I'd feel f**ked mentally too.

Lots of games?!! Really? Hes a a 19 year old professional athlete. Basically the next 12 months will be make or break for him. Anyone would think we are talking about a child getting into an under 11 side! They get wrapped up in so much cotton wool its no wonder they look like boys when it comes to the first team

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 18:24 - Jan 21 with 2282 viewsArnieM

That, I can believe. Also Dozzell is too lightweight for 90mins game after game at this level. Fact.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 18:28 - Jan 21 with 2259 viewsTIB

(No subject) on 18:18 - Jan 21 by NSL

Lots of games?!! Really? Hes a a 19 year old professional athlete. Basically the next 12 months will be make or break for him. Anyone would think we are talking about a child getting into an under 11 side! They get wrapped up in so much cotton wool its no wonder they look like boys when it comes to the first team

Make or break? Nice one joker. Pretty sure Ian Wright almost gave up on football when he was 22 but his form turned a corner. You could argue Murphy didn't hit form until he was 30.

Emmanuel has plenty of time...just ashame folk like you are the sort that are probably causing him to be mentally drained and thus slowing his development.

(No subject) on 18:44 - Jan 21 with 2195 viewsnshearman1

(No subject) on 18:28 - Jan 21 by TIB

Make or break? Nice one joker. Pretty sure Ian Wright almost gave up on football when he was 22 but his form turned a corner. You could argue Murphy didn't hit form until he was 30.

Emmanuel has plenty of time...just ashame folk like you are the sort that are probably causing him to be mentally drained and thus slowing his development.

Also, he's a RB now being asked to play as a kind of wing-half/winger in a 3-5-2 getting up and down the pitch a lot. It's a different position requiring a lot more running and it will take him time to adapt. But dropping him shortly after converting him is not great management. Again.
(No subject) on 18:51 - Jan 21 with 2143 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 18:44 - Jan 21 by nshearman1

Also, he's a RB now being asked to play as a kind of wing-half/winger in a 3-5-2 getting up and down the pitch a lot. It's a different position requiring a lot more running and it will take him time to adapt. But dropping him shortly after converting him is not great management. Again.

Surely playing him if he's not physically or mentally right is worse management?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

(No subject) on 18:52 - Jan 21 with 2140 viewsHoppersblue10

MM does like his square pegs in round holes?

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

(No subject) on 18:54 - Jan 21 with 2117 viewsTIB

Sounds like he's said to Mick that he needed to sit this one out rather than Mick dropping him...I'm sure Spence will be a good role model for him to learn from. Like you said, it's new position and is going to take some time to get used to.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 18:55]

(No subject) on 18:59 - Jan 21 with 2067 viewsnshearman1

(No subject) on 18:51 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

Surely playing him if he's not physically or mentally right is worse management?

If you believe everything Mick says in public.
(No subject) on 19:01 - Jan 21 with 2048 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 18:59 - Jan 21 by nshearman1

If you believe everything Mick says in public.

So you think he's lying then?

(No subject) on 19:07 - Jan 21 with 2016 viewsnshearman1

(No subject) on 19:01 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

So you think he's lying then?

I don't think everything Mick or any other manager says in public should necessarily be taken at face value. You still a Mick supporter then Herb?
(No subject) on 19:12 - Jan 21 with 1989 viewsHoppersblue10

(No subject) on 19:07 - Jan 21 by nshearman1

I don't think everything Mick or any other manager says in public should necessarily be taken at face value. You still a Mick supporter then Herb?

I would imagine most managers are a little economical over the truth at times!

(No subject) on 20:28 - Jan 21 with 1829 viewssparks

(No subject) on 18:54 - Jan 21 by TIB

Sounds like he's said to Mick that he needed to sit this one out rather than Mick dropping him...I'm sure Spence will be a good role model for him to learn from. Like you said, it's new position and is going to take some time to get used to.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 18:55]

Thats exceptionally unlikely

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 20:40 - Jan 21 with 1777 viewsartsbossbeard

The same Mick who sees them all training during the week?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

(No subject) on 10:44 - Jan 22 with 1584 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 19:07 - Jan 21 by nshearman1

I support the team, not the manager. Isn't that what any sensible supporter does?

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 11:13 - Jan 22 with 1540 viewsHoppersblue10

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 20:40 - Jan 21 by artsbossbeard

The same Mick who sees them all training during the week?

The same MM who picks Dougie in the team/squad every week!

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 15:53 - Jan 22 with 1397 viewsbraveblue

Sorry, I just don't believe anything that clown says now. Bishop cannot play after 4 weeks out. But someone who has not played all season can get a start. Bringing on youth - and he brings on Douglas. Good vibes by all after Blackburn - so he goes negative for next two games. Just get him out.
"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 16:06 - Jan 22 with 1370 viewsHerbivore

"Emmanuel was tired physically and mentally" on 15:53 - Jan 22 by braveblue

Sorry, I just don't believe anything that clown says now. Bishop cannot play after 4 weeks out. But someone who has not played all season can get a start. Bringing on youth - and he brings on Douglas. Good vibes by all after Blackburn - so he goes negative for next two games. Just get him out.

He picked more or less the same team and formation yesterday as he did against Blackburn.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024