Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team 20:40 - Jan 21 with 3713 viewsElderGrizzly

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:41 - Jan 21 with 3659 viewsReuser_is_God

BS

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:41 - Jan 21 with 3655 viewsartsbossbeard

Huddersfield to home town Barnsley is a short hop, skip and a jump.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:43 - Jan 21 with 3603 viewskizaitfc

bloke has a decent amount of followers so not complete rubbish,

But a better and more believable explanation is that Mick is staying up north with family for a bit

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:44 - Jan 21 with 3576 viewsMJallday

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:41 - Jan 21 by Reuser_is_God

BS

One read of its previous tweets should tell you that

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:44 - Jan 21 with 3552 viewscruncher

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:41 - Jan 21 by artsbossbeard

I very much doubt a short hop ,skip and jump would get you there from Huddersfield would probably get you 6 yards.
Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:44 - Jan 21 with 3560 viewsElderGrizzly

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:41 - Jan 21 by artsbossbeard

Aren't all his family in London?

Appreciate home town is Barnsley, but family there?
Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:44 - Jan 21 with 3552 viewsJ2BLUE

Doesn't he always do this for games up there?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:45 - Jan 21 with 3521 viewsElderGrizzly

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:41 - Jan 21 by Reuser_is_God

BS

More than likely. Sadly....
Login to get fewer ads

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:47 - Jan 21 with 3482 viewsartsbossbeard

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:44 - Jan 21 by ElderGrizzly

Aren't all his family in London?

Appreciate home town is Barnsley, but family there?

All his family? What about friends, especially following the death & funeral of his good friend Rimmo. Nothing to see here.

Why wouldn't you go back to your home town if you're in the area?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:49 - Jan 21 with 3435 viewspointofblue

Why would Marcus have allowed Mick to make signings if he was about to be sacked, whatever happened today?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:50 - Jan 21 with 3397 viewsElderGrizzly

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:47 - Jan 21 by artsbossbeard

All his family? What about friends, especially following the death & funeral of his good friend Rimmo. Nothing to see here.

No-one i know lives in my home town anymore. That would be one reason for me not to.

I'm sure it's utter nonsense, just putting it up there.
Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:55 - Jan 21 with 3297 viewsPlums

Unless Marcus gave Mick a car as a leaving present, him leaving the stadium separately can't have been a surprise.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:59 - Jan 21 with 3228 viewsartsbossbeard

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:44 - Jan 21 by cruncher

I very much doubt a short hop ,skip and jump would get you there from Huddersfield would probably get you 6 yards.

You should see me in my gym kit.

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 21:00 - Jan 21 with 3215 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:55 - Jan 21 by Plums

Unless Marcus gave Mick a car as a leaving present, him leaving the stadium separately can't have been a surprise.

Beat me to it, was wondering how he would get back if he missed the bus.
Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 21:25 - Jan 21 with 2935 viewshype313

I thought you were in the circle of trust in the Evans Empire, surely a quick text would confirm if it's nonsense or not.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 21:41 - Jan 21 with 2806 viewsitfcpaul

Micks family still live in Hoyland Common in Barnsley

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 23:56 - Jan 21 with 2370 viewsFreddies_Ears

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 21:41 - Jan 21 by itfcpaul

Micks family still live in Hoyland Common in Barnsley

Mick normally visits family in Barnsley when he's had a game in Yorkshire.
Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 00:06 - Jan 22 with 2313 viewsRyorry

"Total Football"

translation - "Totally Fictitious Gobshoite"

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 00:38 - Jan 22 with 2196 viewsmarcus1642

Any info that isn't supplied by Phil Ham is BS. Right?. We will see I guess.
Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 00:44 - Jan 22 with 2172 viewsBarneycurley

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:49 - Jan 21 by pointofblue

Why would Marcus have allowed Mick to make signings if he was about to be sacked, whatever happened today?

Signings? fill ins more like

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 00:49 - Jan 22 with 2144 viewsBarneycurley

Its definite. Apparently He had rang home and asked if his old bedroom could be made ready for him. Specifically from my sources he asked for the Roy Keane posters to be taken down and for someone to pick him up a copy of mein kampf

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 02:30 - Jan 22 with 1993 viewsjeera

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 00:38 - Jan 22 by marcus1642

Stupid thing to say.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 18:07 - Jan 22 with 1636 viewsJ2BLUE

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 00:38 - Jan 22 by marcus1642

Have we seen yet?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 23:46 - Jan 22 with 1304 viewscoolcat

Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 20:47 - Jan 21 by artsbossbeard

Seems the most likely explanation. Obviously has strong ties in the area. Lifelong friend of Norman Rimmington who passed away recently.
Twitter nonsense i'm sure - Reports of Mick leaving separate from team on 23:50 - Jan 22 with 1287 viewsHARRY10

next they'll be telling us the order players get on or off the bus has great significance

nothing in this whatsoever
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024