Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going out to all REAL fans 21:26 - Jan 21 with 6451 viewsfergalsharkey

Any of you who attend the next home game deserve all you get.
The only way of changing this fiasco of a so called hoofball club is to take action YOURSELVES, do not attend the next game.
When the ground is empty only then will someone at the top wake up and smell the coffee.
Do not go to portman if you want change....if you just sit there clapping every half baked chance created then i pity you and you DO deserve all you get.

Poll: Cook out?

Going out to all REAL fans on 06:42 - Jan 22 with 1802 viewsBenters

Going out to all REAL fans on 06:27 - Jan 22 by Johnhoz

Benters. I am a fan of yours.

I'm a Town fan. I go when I can. Recently I've been to Wigan, QPR and Hudds. I'm planning to go to Preston and Villa.

I'm not a happy clapper I'm an Ipswich fan. Please stop suggesting that people who don't turn up to support the players are the ones who really care. I won't be thanking fans for not turning up when / if there is a change.

I am awake and can see the problems, but the idea of not going and being proud of it is a rather strange stance for a fan to take, in my opinion.

Have a nice day squire

Thanks,between MM/IM/ME they have killed a interest i had for 30 yrs in watching the town.

The whole "package" at the mo is piss poor !

Yes i still listen and watch Sky sports news but i certainly wont be paying to watch again until i see a change .

Enjoy your day chap.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Going out to all REAL fans on 06:46 - Jan 22 with 1801 viewsJohnhoz

Going out to all REAL fans on 06:42 - Jan 22 by Benters

Thanks,between MM/IM/ME they have killed a interest i had for 30 yrs in watching the town.

The whole "package" at the mo is piss poor !

Yes i still listen and watch Sky sports news but i certainly wont be paying to watch again until i see a change .

Enjoy your day chap.

I do understand how you feel. I think many people feel that way. It's all rather sad.

As I said in a previous post, I was looking enviously at the Hudds fans today and thinking about better days at Portman Road in seasons past. They were having a right old sing song and a knees up

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Going out to all REAL fans on 06:57 - Jan 22 with 1777 viewsjeera

I'm a Town fan. I go when I can. Recently I've been to Wigan, QPR and Hudds. I'm planning to go to Preston and Villa.

I'm not a happy clapper I'm an Ipswich fan. Please stop suggesting that people who don't turn up to support the players are the ones who really care. I won't be thanking fans for not turning up when / if there is a change.

I am awake and can see the problems, but the idea of not going and being proud of it is a rather strange stance for a fan to take, in my opinion.

Have a nice day squire

Bents and co stumble onto a phrase they like and use it all the time.

It saves having to think.

A bit like that poster who uses 'betwetters' in almost all of his posts.

He doesn't really know what he means but he thinks it's catchy and he likes it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Going out to all REAL fans on 06:57 - Jan 22 with 1776 viewsartsbossbeard

Have a nice day squire

This.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Going out to all REAL fans on 08:31 - Jan 22 with 1680 viewsBenters

Going out to all REAL fans on 06:57 - Jan 22 by jeera

Bents and co stumble onto a phrase they like and use it all the time.

It saves having to think.

A bit like that poster who uses 'betwetters' in almost all of his posts.

He doesn't really know what he means but he thinks it's catchy and he likes it.

Whats it like to be so important and great ?

Gentlybentley

Going out to all REAL fans on 08:38 - Jan 22 with 1678 viewsHoppersblue10

Going out to all REAL fans on 08:31 - Jan 22 by Benters

Whats it like to be so important and great ?

He wouldn't know!

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Going out to all REAL fans on 08:40 - Jan 22 with 1662 viewsBenters

Going out to all REAL fans on 08:38 - Jan 22 by Hoppersblue10

He wouldn't know!

Ha !

Gentlybentley

Going out to all REAL fans on 09:02 - Jan 22 with 1636 viewssuperfan

Going out to all REAL fans on 08:40 - Jan 22 by Benters

Ha !

Benters, as others have said, I enjoy reading your posts, you do make me laugh at times. On this occasion though I would disagree with you. I go because I support the team. I would love for MM to go, but I still support the players. The thought of not going far out ways the thought of staying away. I will go no matter what league position, what league or how well or badly we are playing. I respect your desire not to go just as you should respect the desire of those who wish to go.
Login to get fewer ads

Going out to all REAL fans on 09:06 - Jan 22 with 1631 viewsflimflam

I go with my 10 and 8 year old kids and its something they do with dad and something we all enjoy. I only have them weekends so is what I call quality time although wish I could say the same about the football.
They see things differently and love meeting players, getting autographs, messing about with bluey/crazee on practice pitch, mcdonalds after the game etc.
I guess I am not alone and there are a lot of others in the same boat who treat it as a family/friends day out.
Would I still go if it were not for the kids? Debatable but most probably although would move back to North :-)

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Going out to all REAL fans on 09:25 - Jan 22 with 1598 viewsjeera

Going out to all REAL fans on 08:38 - Jan 22 by Hoppersblue10

He wouldn't know!

No!

Your mum!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Going out to all REAL fans on 09:32 - Jan 22 with 1572 viewsBenters

Going out to all REAL fans on 09:25 - Jan 22 by jeera

No!

Your mum!

what ?

Gentlybentley

Going out to all REAL fans on 09:42 - Jan 22 with 1561 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Going out to all REAL fans on 06:04 - Jan 22 by Benters

Well you/they are !

When the change comes and we are flying again,i hope you come on here and thank people like this who forced a change .

To think you made a thread about Steve McClaren going back to Derby and how you lolled !

Well now Derby are 2 points outside the playoffs.

See also Cardiff and "struggling" QPR both had manager changes and are only 1 point below us,in fact as low as 18th there are only 2 points between us.

People do need to wake !

I won't be 'thanking' the OP at all

I'll be thinking that I've watched it when it's average, sh1t and good.

I know that I'll keep going and over the course of the season spent about £1000-1500 travelling and supporting the club.

If your think that it's the stayaways that are the the 'REAL fans' here then that shows more about you than me.

As truce says, THICK AND THIN!

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Going out to all REAL fans on 09:47 - Jan 22 with 1540 viewsJohnhoz

Going out to all REAL fans on 09:32 - Jan 22 by Benters

what ?

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Going out to all REAL fans on 10:14 - Jan 22 with 1513 viewsPJH

Thanks to OP for your advice,I will of course ignore it.
Going out to all REAL fans on 10:47 - Jan 22 with 1479 viewsstrikalite

It's harsh, but the only way to make Evans really sit up take note is a serious drop in attendances, I'm not a ST holder so it was easy for me to agree, I feel a new man needs time to address the sorry state we're in with a fresh and open mind of what we have.

Careful what you wish for?

Well, if you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. As they say...
Going out to all REAL fans on 11:12 - Jan 22 with 1467 viewsHoppersblue10

Going out to all REAL fans on 09:25 - Jan 22 by jeera

No!

Your mum!

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

Going out to all REAL fans on 11:24 - Jan 22 with 1450 viewscarlisleaway

Going out to all REAL fans on 10:47 - Jan 22 by strikalite

It's harsh, but the only way to make Evans really sit up take note is a serious drop in attendances, I'm not a ST holder so it was easy for me to agree, I feel a new man needs time to address the sorry state we're in with a fresh and open mind of what we have.

Careful what you wish for?

Well, if you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. As they say...

It will not take an iota of difference if fans stay away, approaching 2,000 season ticket holders have been staying away for months but still nothing happens.

I will be at the Derby game but not supporting Mick McCarthy but the club/team, we all look at this in different ways and as we all know this has been going on for a long time.
Going out to all REAL fans on 12:26 - Jan 22 with 1403 viewsBenters

Going out to all REAL fans on 09:42 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

I won't be 'thanking' the OP at all

I'll be thinking that I've watched it when it's average, sh1t and good.

I know that I'll keep going and over the course of the season spent about £1000-1500 travelling and supporting the club.

If your think that it's the stayaways that are the the 'REAL fans' here then that shows more about you than me.

As truce says, THICK AND THIN!

Not forgetting of course i had been going for 30 seasons compared to your what is it now 2!

IF YOU WANT TO GET ALL SUPERFAN ABOUT IT !

You see Dear Rommy there is always going to be someone out there who has been going longer or not as much as you and i .

xoxox
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 12:30]

Gentlybentley

Going out to all REAL fans on 12:30 - Jan 22 with 1399 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Going out to all REAL fans on 12:26 - Jan 22 by Benters

Not forgetting of course i had been going for 30 seasons compared to your what is it now 2!

IF YOU WANT TO GET ALL SUPERFAN ABOUT IT !

You see Dear Rommy there is always going to be someone out there who has been going longer or not as much as you and i .

xoxox
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 12:30]

I've been watching us for the last 10 years. Haven't had a season ticket up until 2/3 years ago benters. Only because of my age.

I'm not getting superfan about it.

But you told me I should 'thank' the OP

How about you and he start thanking those who still go instead?

Going out to all REAL fans on 12:31 - Jan 22 with 1396 viewsBenters

Going out to all REAL fans on 10:14 - Jan 22 by PJH

Thanks to OP for your advice,I will of course ignore it.

Good man glad you are happy.

Gentlybentley

Going out to all REAL fans on 12:34 - Jan 22 with 1383 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Going out to all REAL fans on 12:31 - Jan 22 by Benters

Good man glad you are happy.

WHO SAID HE'S HAPPY?!?!?

Ffs it's comments like yours that do my head in. Apparently anybody that still supports the team is 'happy'.

Nobody is happy when we lose. Do you think I enjoy coming home on the train on my own on a Saturday? It hurts me the same amount if not even moreso than those who don't go.

So don't bring up 'happy'

Going out to all REAL fans on 12:36 - Jan 22 with 1370 viewsmutters

Erm no thanks,not how I like to do business.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Going out to all REAL fans on 12:36 - Jan 22 with 1368 viewsBluebell

Ahhh.......When I saw the heading I thought you meant fans of this team.

Going out to all REAL fans on 12:36 - Jan 22 with 1367 viewsDyland

Going out to all REAL fans on 12:34 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

WHO SAID HE'S HAPPY?!?!?

Ffs it's comments like yours that do my head in. Apparently anybody that still supports the team is 'happy'.

Nobody is happy when we lose. Do you think I enjoy coming home on the train on my own on a Saturday? It hurts me the same amount if not even moreso than those who don't go.

So don't bring up 'happy'

I suggest you find some footie friends or a bird if you don't want to go home crying alone.

;-)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Going out to all REAL fans on 12:39 - Jan 22 with 1353 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Going out to all REAL fans on 12:36 - Jan 22 by Dyland

I suggest you find some footie friends or a bird if you don't want to go home crying alone.

;-)

Funnily enough I have slowly brought my brother and his mates to games. Barnsley away they're coming to after QPR and Bremtford away. And last Saturday's home game.

His mate tells people he's an Ipswich fan now. Unfortunately my brother has turnt from Man U... To west f***ing ham.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024