Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse 09:44 - Jan 22 with 1465 viewsKeno

whats going on then....

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:49 - Jan 22 with 1422 viewsjeera

120 over 80?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:50 - Jan 22 with 1409 viewsPhilTWTD

Just having a cup of coffee.
Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:50 - Jan 22 with 1394 viewsManchesterblue

National shortage of hob nobs

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:51 - Jan 22 with 1379 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:50 - Jan 22 by PhilTWTD

2 sugars?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:54 - Jan 22 with 1327 viewsNewcyBlue

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:50 - Jan 22 by PhilTWTD

Surely TWTD towers is a buzz with news, maybe a flashing light is standing by for when ITFC needs you and requires your presence?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:54 - Jan 22 with 1308 viewsPhilTWTD

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:51 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

2 sugars?

Just milk.
Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:55 - Jan 22 with 1264 viewsKeno

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:54 - Jan 22 by PhilTWTD

Just milk.

Living the dream eh Phil!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:55 - Jan 22 with 1258 viewsPhilTWTD

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:54 - Jan 22 by NewcyBlue

Surely TWTD towers is a buzz with news, maybe a flashing light is standing by for when ITFC needs you and requires your presence?

The news siren on the roof has been silent so far this morning.
Login to get fewer ads

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:58 - Jan 22 with 1190 viewsITFCBlues

Do people still think that Micks on the verge of being sacked?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 10:00 - Jan 22 with 1145 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:54 - Jan 22 by PhilTWTD

Just milk.

I'm a hot chocolate man myself Phil

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 10:00 - Jan 22 with 1132 viewsWickets

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:58 - Jan 22 by ITFCBlues

no
Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 10:02 - Jan 22 with 1095 viewsSitfcB

I thought you'd be a tea man.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 10:03 - Jan 22 with 1051 viewsBarneycurley

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 09:58 - Jan 22 by ITFCBlues

Nah reckon Marcus is about to give him an extension... after all hes over achieving on a lower mid table championship budget

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 10:06 - Jan 22 with 990 viewsITFCBlues

Morning Phil - you are our man with his finger on the pulse on 10:03 - Jan 22 by Barneycurley

Nah reckon Marcus is about to give him an extension... after all hes over achieving on a lower mid table championship budget

Agree - I've. I idea how we finished 6th & 7th with the current budget

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024