Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: 13:19 - Jan 22 with 1593 viewsbluelagos

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/16235234_1170366719721787_6057151

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 13:27 - Jan 22 with 1554 viewsJ2BLUE

20 seconds in I was thinking this is dramatic self indulgent BS. 51 seconds in I closed the page.

So you're right, I didn't like it. If you can send me a video with a similar message backed up by real examples and expressed in a way that doesn't sound like a WWE promo i'd be more than happy to watch.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 13:33 - Jan 22 with 1525 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

As soon as they mention nazis I put them in the bin with bojo
Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 13:34 - Jan 22 with 1524 viewsbluelagos

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 13:27 - Jan 22 by J2BLUE

20 seconds in I was thinking this is dramatic self indulgent BS. 51 seconds in I closed the page.

So you're right, I didn't like it. If you can send me a video with a similar message backed up by real examples and expressed in a way that doesn't sound like a WWE promo i'd be more than happy to watch.

Dont pretend for a minute that all she says is right, but there are some very insightful messages in there. (After a poor first minute)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 14:20 - Jan 22 with 1452 viewsfactual_blue

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 13:27 - Jan 22 by J2BLUE

So, quite like listening to trumpy then?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 14:26 - Jan 22 with 1435 viewspatrickswell

That is quality!
Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 15:00 - Jan 22 with 1393 viewssparks

Couldnt get past the first 20 seconds.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 16:05 - Jan 22 with 1357 viewsBlueBadger

Does it involve, women, gays, foreigners, facts or not throwing tantrum like a spoilt child?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 16:40]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 16:06 - Jan 22 with 1347 viewsNo9

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 15:00 - Jan 22 by sparks

Couldnt get past the first 20 seconds.

Hey man i's all down t'er pwussy grabbin'
Login to get fewer ads

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 17:40 - Jan 22 with 1270 viewsGlasgowBlue

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 14:26 - Jan 22 by patrickswell

That is quality!

You have very low standards when it comes to quality control.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 18:49 - Jan 22 with 1231 viewssparks

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 16:06 - Jan 22 by No9

Hey man i's all down t'er pwussy grabbin'

????

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 19:48 - Jan 22 with 1182 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trumpist or Trumper?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 00:49 - Jan 23 with 1106 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

..one for the leftie nob heads

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 01:34 - Jan 23 with 1060 viewsBinner

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 00:49 - Jan 23 by Jonnosdreadlocks

..one for the leftie nob heads

I'm surprised you're up so late. Don't you have school in the morning?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 01:58 - Jan 23 with 1035 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 01:34 - Jan 23 by Binner

I'm surprised you're up so late. Don't you have school in the morning?

touched a nerve have we comrad?

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 08:34 - Jan 23 with 947 viewsjeera

Twtd's resident Trumpists ain't go to like this rant: on 01:58 - Jan 23 by Jonnosdreadlocks

touched a nerve have we comrad?

Oh my.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024