Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked 13:49 - Jan 22 with 2083 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Took a look in there forum to see the feelings right now - struggling in the league but into the last 16 of the champions league.

Astonished to see how many want him gone.

This is just one of numerous threads:
https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/110243-claudio/

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 13:53 - Jan 22 with 2053 viewsWD19

You needed to go wandering around other football sites to discover modern fans are a bit soft!?!
Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 13:55 - Jan 22 with 2041 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 13:53 - Jan 22 by WD19

You needed to go wandering around other football sites to discover modern fans are a bit soft!?!

I was looking for something on there

I don't tend to visit other clubs but I'm often on looking through our oppositions site on the week before and see 'HarryFromBath' is online.

Once a busy c***, always a busy c***

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 13:59 - Jan 22 with 2026 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree with you but deep down i'm not surprised. I would hope he'd have complete support after winning them the title even if they were rock bottom with 10 points.

It does make you wonder about us when one season of over achievement changes expectations.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:01 - Jan 22 with 2009 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 13:59 - Jan 22 by J2BLUE

Agree with you but deep down i'm not surprised. I would hope he'd have complete support after winning them the title even if they were rock bottom with 10 points.

It does make you wonder about us when one season of over achievement changes expectations.

Agreed

Look at us, there's nothing other than Micks overachieving that says we should be a top 8 side yet fans demand it.

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:05 - Jan 22 with 1966 viewsNewcyBlue

From the Beeb

Out-of-sorts Leicester have now equalled the worst record by a reigning champion team after 22 matches of a top-flight season, set by Ipswich in 1962-63

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:09 - Jan 22 with 1944 viewsblueconscience

Wow, the impression I got reading some of the posts on here is Ipswich fans are the only ones who moan!!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:11 - Jan 22 with 1923 viewsPJH

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:09 - Jan 22 by blueconscience

Wow, the impression I got reading some of the posts on here is Ipswich fans are the only ones who moan!!!!

But we stayed up that season,down the next.
Not sure that Leicester will stay up.
Honestly not surprised that they are where they are though.
Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:13 - Jan 22 with 1889 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:11 - Jan 22 by PJH

But we stayed up that season,down the next.
Not sure that Leicester will stay up.
Honestly not surprised that they are where they are though.

I think they'll stay up

I said they'd come 14th this year and am usually right about everything ;)

Login to get fewer ads

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:27 - Jan 22 with 1794 viewsGuthrum

People quickly get used to being in a good position, expect it all the time.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:40 - Jan 22 with 1749 viewsbrogansnose

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:01 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Agreed

Look at us, there's nothing other than Micks overachieving that says we should be a top 8 side yet fans demand it.

Hmm, in fairness Rommy, I haven't seen anybody moaning about Mick not getting us into the top 8 with people saying we could be doing better, its more about the football.
Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:41 - Jan 22 with 1741 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:40 - Jan 22 by brogansnose

Hmm, in fairness Rommy, I haven't seen anybody moaning about Mick not getting us into the top 8 with people saying we could be doing better, its more about the football.

Some people have said that we need to be top 6-8 or sack him.

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:41 - Jan 22 with 1741 viewsvapour_trail

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:05 - Jan 22 by NewcyBlue

From the Beeb

Out-of-sorts Leicester have now equalled the worst record by a reigning champion team after 22 matches of a top-flight season, set by Ipswich in 1962-63

Sir Alf out!

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:46 - Jan 22 with 1714 viewsbrogansnose

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:41 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Some people have said that we need to be top 6-8 or sack him.

Really ? I haven't seen that but if so then they're blinded with entitlement.
Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 15:00 - Jan 22 with 1665 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

They've just equalled our record by a reigning champion team after 22 matches of a top flight season.

They'd be foolish to sack him.
Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 15:06 - Jan 22 with 1646 viewsHipsterectomy

NOt crazy at all. What is crazy is most people begging for Nigel Pearson to come back

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 15:20 - Jan 22 with 1594 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 15:06 - Jan 22 by Hipsterectomy

NOt crazy at all. What is crazy is most people begging for Nigel Pearson to come back

It is crazy!

He has taken a mid table team who were favourites for relegation to premier league winners in the last 16 of the champions league.

Less than 9 months later and they want him sacked. Whilst they are also still in the champions league

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 16:44 - Jan 22 with 1495 viewsJohnny_Boy

Whilst it's not exactly the same scenario, it's hard not to compare it to Burley's demise here.
Ranieri & George both worked fairytale type miracles. There was a time where both could do no wrong.

Fans turn when things go South - regardless of previous heroics.

Someone mentioned that the fans wanted marquee signings & that affected Town's second season slump - maybe.....

Both Kante & Scowy were essential ingredients to both teams successes. Hardly any surprise both sides struggled after their departures.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 17:52]
Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 17:55 - Jan 22 with 1359 viewsJohnny_Boy

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:27 - Jan 22 by Guthrum

People quickly get used to being in a good position, expect it all the time.

Charlton fans' desperation to improve on Curbs was a disastrous ploy.......with bags of hindsight.
Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 18:48 - Jan 22 with 1281 viewsPJH

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:41 - Jan 22 by vapour_trail

Sir Alf out!

He was,to the England job.
Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 19:09 - Jan 22 with 1242 viewsSwansea_Blue

Someone supposed Leicester fan now has just been on R5 saying how disgusted he is with them. They're at their level, especially with the Champions League distraction mid-table is realistic.

#deluded
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 19:28]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 19:11 - Jan 22 with 1233 viewshochiblue

Just to highlight how crazy football is, Leicester fans want Ranieri sacked on 14:01 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Agreed

Not to forget the fan's protests about Bobby Robson in his first couple of seasons here. There was talk at one time of a swap with QPR, with Bobby going there, and Gordon Jago coming to us. We'll never know how that might have turned out!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024