Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Dozzell 14:33 - Jan 22 with 5094 viewsIpswichlove

I'm sorry, but that boy is the definition of overrated.

Not good enough.

Poll: Season ticket
Blog: The Next Three - Part Two

Andre Dozzell on 18:15 - Jan 22 with 1093 viewstheinbetweener

Bore off you melt.
Andre Dozzell on 18:43 - Jan 22 with 1044 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Andre Dozzell on 18:02 - Jan 22 by Mullet

He is very much an MM type player, hence his breakthrough and glowing praise from Mick. What he's not is fully grown let alone finished.

This time next year he'll be a competent Champ player with the potential to go on further.

Respectfully disagree. Andre needs the ball to feet and he does not get that service at all from any of his team mates. Dozzell does not suit long ball MM tactics and will not succeed in a MM team.
Andre Dozzell on 18:45 - Jan 22 with 1034 viewsPJH

At the moment Andre Dozzell is the definition of not ready for extensive game time.
Physically not yet strong enough.
Would no doubt look better in a winning team but with the team as a whole struggling at the moment he does,on occasions,appear to be out of his depth.
Andre Dozzell on 18:50 - Jan 22 with 1026 viewsMullet

Andre Dozzell on 18:43 - Jan 22 by Northern_Blue81

Respectfully disagree. Andre needs the ball to feet and he does not get that service at all from any of his team mates. Dozzell does not suit long ball MM tactics and will not succeed in a MM team.

We barely lifted the ball over anyone's head bar Spence's wonderful pass crossfield yesterday.

How do you explain Mick's recruitment of Williams, Lawrence, McGoldrick and reliance on them and other such players?

Saying he needs the ball to feet is fine, because he's 5ft odd but he's not played as a target man either. Frankly he isn't ready to start yet but when he's played he's been given as many opportunities as you could hope for.

Mick clearly rates him hence his perseverance with him even when he's been the worst player on the pitch. To say he wouldn't succeed in his team means what exactly?

There's also the fact his debut goal was this

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Andre Dozzell on 19:27 - Jan 22 with 971 viewseireblue

Andre Dozzell on 17:58 - Jan 22 by jeera

Well that could be a cruel, cruel summer.

Why would you leave him there on his own?

I would want him back

Don't care what I have to do
Andre Dozzell on 19:29 - Jan 22 with 957 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Andre Dozzell on 18:50 - Jan 22 by Mullet

We barely lifted the ball over anyone's head bar Spence's wonderful pass crossfield yesterday.

How do you explain Mick's recruitment of Williams, Lawrence, McGoldrick and reliance on them and other such players?

Saying he needs the ball to feet is fine, because he's 5ft odd but he's not played as a target man either. Frankly he isn't ready to start yet but when he's played he's been given as many opportunities as you could hope for.

Mick clearly rates him hence his perseverance with him even when he's been the worst player on the pitch. To say he wouldn't succeed in his team means what exactly?

There's also the fact his debut goal was this

I was at that last season.

Great moment as his dad was in the front row I believe in the away end

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Andre Dozzell on 19:43 - Jan 22 with 927 viewssuperfan

He has a bit of talent, but needs to bulk up to make it at this level. Needs to go out on loan for a season to learn his trade against men.
Andre Dozzell on 19:49 - Jan 22 with 904 viewsEireannach_gorm

I'm sure you meant to say inexperienced and easily brushed off the ball.
Login to get fewer ads

Andre Dozzell on 20:39 - Jan 22 with 848 viewswarkthisway

Agreed hyped up to appease the fans

bentnkuqi

Andre Dozzell on 23:32 - Jan 22 with 739 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Andre Dozzell on 14:41 - Jan 22 by Ipswichlove

No, Im not even trolling.

I accept the fact he has a nice touch and has potential.

But currently not performing in games.

Shouldn't keep playing in the first team i feel, possibly a loan.

what so the the rest of the midfield apart from Lawrence are performing or have been up to it this season? Dozzell deserves a run of games instead of being yo yo' d in and out of the squad let alone the team. That is what MM does, destroys players confidence. He's doing the same to Emmanuel who is a far superior rb or right wing back compared to chambers. Look how he's sapped Sears' confidence by playing him wide left or on his own up top having the ball humped up to his throat.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024