Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield season tickets 16:01 - Jan 22 with 7971 viewsbluearmyitfc

Met two Huddersfield fans working locally told me season ticket had cost them 180 for season hence reason increase in numbers
Huddersfield season tickets on 19:41 - Jan 22 with 1625 viewsbrogansnose

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:34 - Jan 22 by Rubicon

Sustainable I suppose if we go up, as I'm sure I've read somewhere that there's actually no need to charge fans anything at all in the greedy league?
Obviously they'll never be free, but I reckon under Hoyle we'll always have a good deal. It was £179 any area at all this season, and we've never had tickets priced at £800+
Discounting Boxes of course.

TBH, I'm jealous. An owner with a clear vision of how football should be, which goes against the grain of so many owners today in football today, and a manager who wants to play good football.

Fair play to you , I hope you do well. All the best mate.
Huddersfield season tickets on 19:41 - Jan 22 with 1624 viewsElderGrizzly

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:34 - Jan 22 by Rubicon

Sustainable I suppose if we go up, as I'm sure I've read somewhere that there's actually no need to charge fans anything at all in the greedy league?
Obviously they'll never be free, but I reckon under Hoyle we'll always have a good deal. It was £179 any area at all this season, and we've never had tickets priced at £800+
Discounting Boxes of course.

Yep, with the new TV deal, some clubs ticket revenue is worth less than 5% of their overall revenue.

At Ipswich it's over 50% i think. Why we always have to maximise revenue, not attendance.

They aren't our most expensive season tickets either. Those with corporate hospitality/meal are at least £1500 and some over £3000 in the directors box
Huddersfield season tickets on 19:41 - Jan 22 with 1624 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:39 - Jan 22 by PJH

You should be able to find Romford-you live there.

Well yes but I'm not a northerner

It's grim 'oop north

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:42 - Jan 22 with 1616 viewsRubicon

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:36 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

These seats at £1000 at our gaf are effectively box seats I suppose

Not for the normal everyday supporters like ourselves.

As a Side note, do you northerners know where Romford is? Is it well known up north? I've always wondered..

Well I do, we do get an education up here you know. I lived in Essex for 17 years when I left home, worked in NHS, so easy to get accommodation back in the seventies. Lived in Braintree and Rochford and my wife's from Southend.
I actually live in Stockton-on-Tees now, even further north and definitely grim. I do have a season ticket, was there yesterday, and would move back to beautiful Hudders tomorrow given the chance. Her indoors won't have it though, moved too many times, and she's sticking where we are. Dad's still alive so, i sort of kill two birds with one stone. Get down early, see Dad, have lunch, go to game and home. Only downside, no beer, 90 mile journey each way, so not worth the risk. Johns Smiths is rubbish anyway, give me Abbot anyday, and the queues at Town are as bad as yours by the sound of it
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 19:48]
Huddersfield season tickets on 19:43 - Jan 22 with 1600 viewsElderGrizzly

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:40 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

I tried not to. Unfortunately I found it somewhat witty... For benters at least ;)

He's like your grandparents who forget they've told you the same story 10 minutes earlier.

Just nod, smile and offer them another cup of tea.

[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 19:46]
Huddersfield season tickets on 19:44 - Jan 22 with 1594 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:42 - Jan 22 by Rubicon

Well I do, we do get an education up here you know. I lived in Essex for 17 years when I left home, worked in NHS, so easy to get accommodation back in the seventies. Lived in Braintree and Rochford and my wife's from Southend.
I actually live in Stockton-on-Tees now, even further north and definitely grim. I do have a season ticket, was there yesterday, and would move back to beautiful Hudders tomorrow given the chance. Her indoors won't have it though, moved too many times, and she's sticking where we are. Dad's still alive so, i sort of kill two birds with one stone. Get down early, see Dad, have lunch, go to game and home. Only downside, no beer, 90 mile journey each way, so not worth the risk. Johns Smiths is rubbish anyway, give me Abbot anyday, and the queues at Town are as bad as yours by the sound of it

Hmmmm but by you living here I reckon that's cheating. Thanks for the reply though

Can you ask some northerners who haven't lived locally for me and report back? Thatd be great.

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:45 - Jan 22 with 1588 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:43 - Jan 22 by ElderGrizzly

He's like your grandparents who forget they've told you the same story 10 minutes earlier.

Just nod, smile and offer them another cup of tea.

[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 19:46]

Haha.

'Bl00dy foreigners... Back in my day'

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:53 - Jan 22 with 1572 viewsgood_at_COD

Huddersfield season tickets on 16:19 - Jan 22 by bluearmyitfc

Shows a club that knows what there doing and cares about there fans. No coincidence that there doing so well

I cringed with embarrassment for you reading that. Do you really not know the difference between there, their and they're?

Giggsy

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:55 - Jan 22 with 1568 viewsRubicon

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:44 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Hmmmm but by you living here I reckon that's cheating. Thanks for the reply though

Can you ask some northerners who haven't lived locally for me and report back? Thatd be great.

Most Northerners my age, 65 would know where Romford is. No idea about youngsters these days. No point really me asking in Stockton, and I'm sure I'll have forgotten by the next home match.
Worked at Southend General when in Rochford, and Basildon and Harlow were then part of same area NHS. Afraid I know Essex pretty well, even played football for Hospital Team at Black Notley, in the then Mid Essex League. Nothing spectacular, division 4 of 9 divisions at the time, though division 9 struggled to make 16 teams.
Huddersfield season tickets on 19:57 - Jan 22 with 1562 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:55 - Jan 22 by Rubicon

Most Northerners my age, 65 would know where Romford is. No idea about youngsters these days. No point really me asking in Stockton, and I'm sure I'll have forgotten by the next home match.
Worked at Southend General when in Rochford, and Basildon and Harlow were then part of same area NHS. Afraid I know Essex pretty well, even played football for Hospital Team at Black Notley, in the then Mid Essex League. Nothing spectacular, division 4 of 9 divisions at the time, though division 9 struggled to make 16 teams.

Oooh we are well known..

I'm proud

Long live Romford!

Thanks for the info. My northern undercover report now innit
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 19:57]

Huddersfield season tickets on 20:04 - Jan 22 with 1530 viewsstrikalite

Huddersfield season tickets on 17:48 - Jan 22 by southnorfolkblue

Our season tickets are the 4th highest in the division and our most expensive one, which is £842, is the most expensive in the division.

I'd call that a rip off

How much are our ST's for lower tier and upper tier both ends though? Works out pretty good I thought? The executive ones I must admit I had no idea about..

Benters, it's the match day prices you have issue with yes? Not the ST prices for the guy sat next to you...
Huddersfield season tickets on 20:06 - Jan 22 with 1524 viewsElderGrizzly

Huddersfield season tickets on 20:04 - Jan 22 by strikalite

How much are our ST's for lower tier and upper tier both ends though? Works out pretty good I thought? The executive ones I must admit I had no idea about..

Benters, it's the match day prices you have issue with yes? Not the ST prices for the guy sat next to you...

All here:

http://www.itfc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/

£417 for SBRL
Huddersfield season tickets on 04:50 - Jan 23 with 1319 viewsBenters

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:53 - Jan 22 by good_at_COD

I cringed with embarrassment for you reading that. Do you really not know the difference between there, their and they're?

I must admit ive never used the last one their ive said it.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Huddersfield season tickets on 05:02 - Jan 23 with 1317 viewsBenters

Huddersfield season tickets on 20:06 - Jan 22 by ElderGrizzly

All here:

http://www.itfc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/

£417 for SBRL

Town £417 Huddersfield £180 that makes towns £237 more.

Huddersfield charge £20 on the gate town charge £30 boom !

Gentlybentley

Huddersfield season tickets on 05:47 - Jan 23 with 1298 viewsRubicon

Huddersfield season tickets on 05:02 - Jan 23 by Benters

Town £417 Huddersfield £180 that makes towns £237 more.

Huddersfield charge £20 on the gate town charge £30 boom !

Depends who it is. We have category pricing, so Leeds, Newc, Wed Villa would be £30 at Huddersfield too. If you'd have been top of the league, bringing max of around 2.4k I'm pretty sure Ipswich would have been £30 too. I think but I'm not sure that that's our maximum, but it could be £32.
Again it's why home fans can't pay on the day for that stand, as we wouldn't charge home fans the same amount. Nice enough we may be, but it is a business like everyone else's.
It's a long way to Suffolk, you're not running away with the league, so pricing would have put you in the £20 band to encourage supporters to come. Well done the 600+ who did.
Missed Ipswich myself this year at your place that is, but went last year 2-2 draw. Can't remember what I paid, but I doubt it was a reciprocal price.
Huddersfield season tickets on 05:59 - Jan 23 with 1288 viewsBenters

Huddersfield season tickets on 05:47 - Jan 23 by Rubicon

Depends who it is. We have category pricing, so Leeds, Newc, Wed Villa would be £30 at Huddersfield too. If you'd have been top of the league, bringing max of around 2.4k I'm pretty sure Ipswich would have been £30 too. I think but I'm not sure that that's our maximum, but it could be £32.
Again it's why home fans can't pay on the day for that stand, as we wouldn't charge home fans the same amount. Nice enough we may be, but it is a business like everyone else's.
It's a long way to Suffolk, you're not running away with the league, so pricing would have put you in the £20 band to encourage supporters to come. Well done the 600+ who did.
Missed Ipswich myself this year at your place that is, but went last year 2-2 draw. Can't remember what I paid, but I doubt it was a reciprocal price.

So were our tickets £20 as we are crap ?

Gentlybentley

Huddersfield season tickets on 07:53 - Jan 23 with 1252 viewsSwn98

I was at the Huddersfield game last year when this was announced they used the extra TV money to promote this for the first so many thousand season tickets purchased as usual even giving the fans something it caused a debate with many fans saying the money should of been invested in players as it happens they seem to be doing okay we shall say anyway good luck to them very friendly apparently well organised club.
Huddersfield season tickets on 08:05 - Jan 23 with 1247 viewsNewcyBlue

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:36 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

These seats at £1000 at our gaf are effectively box seats I suppose

Not for the normal everyday supporters like ourselves.

As a Side note, do you northerners know where Romford is? Is it well known up north? I've always wondered..

It's the Norwich if Greater London isn't it?!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Huddersfield season tickets on 08:08 - Jan 23 with 1228 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Huddersfield season tickets on 08:05 - Jan 23 by NewcyBlue

It's the Norwich if Greater London isn't it?!

What a horrible nasty spiteful thing to say Newcy

Huddersfield season tickets on 08:09 - Jan 23 with 1224 viewsNewcyBlue

Huddersfield season tickets on 19:42 - Jan 22 by Rubicon

You're just down the A19 from me.

Mate of mine lives in those posh apartments next to the Boro stadium. His ex-wife is from Stockton, she lives in Ipswich now.

Huddersfield season tickets on 08:10 - Jan 23 with 1221 viewsNewcyBlue

Huddersfield season tickets on 08:08 - Jan 23 by The_Romford_Blue

What a horrible nasty spiteful thing to say Newcy

Aye probably Rommy....

Huddersfield season tickets on 08:40 - Jan 23 with 1202 viewsRubicon

Huddersfield season tickets on 05:59 - Jan 23 by Benters

So were our tickets £20 as we are crap ?

I didn't put it like that! Distance and expected number of away supporters clearly has something to do with it.
In reply to another poster. Tickets at £179, (season) were initially date limited to first 10000 which sold out immediately almost. Then increased again date limited to 15000 and amazingly in the end we sold 15001. I don't imagine many folk bought one after that, but the were still only around £280
Rest of average attendance are of course away supporters and walk ins, but there are usually really good offers for certain area. eg. lower tier North End.
a week Thursday we play Brighton at home, and tickets for that are advertised now. £10. Obviously on Sky, but a tenner, what more can you ask for.
As an aside season tickets for under 16s were £69 and under 6s £23. £1 a game. No concession though for Senior Citizens, but at £179 I decided not to complain, even as a tight Yorkshireman.
( smiley thingy)
Huddersfield season tickets on 08:54 - Jan 23 with 1180 viewsBenters

Huddersfield season tickets on 08:40 - Jan 23 by Rubicon

I didn't put it like that! Distance and expected number of away supporters clearly has something to do with it.
In reply to another poster. Tickets at £179, (season) were initially date limited to first 10000 which sold out immediately almost. Then increased again date limited to 15000 and amazingly in the end we sold 15001. I don't imagine many folk bought one after that, but the were still only around £280
Rest of average attendance are of course away supporters and walk ins, but there are usually really good offers for certain area. eg. lower tier North End.
a week Thursday we play Brighton at home, and tickets for that are advertised now. £10. Obviously on Sky, but a tenner, what more can you ask for.
As an aside season tickets for under 16s were £69 and under 6s £23. £1 a game. No concession though for Senior Citizens, but at £179 I decided not to complain, even as a tight Yorkshireman.
( smiley thingy)

No i did we are crap !

As for the distance covered, we put ours up higher the further you have to travel on a evening game !

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024