Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? 16:21 - Jan 22 with 1702 viewspointofblue

I feel like I'm sitting through This Is Your Life! Maybe I should start reciting the woes of Ipswich Town supporter - that might speed up getting the code.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 16:21]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 16:32 - Jan 22 with 1682 viewsArnieM

I'm sure all.these mobile companies " channel " you down a cul de sac when you try did leave ....leaving you ganging on for ages in.the hope you'll give up and hang up. Can't see anyway round it not how they get away with thus obstructive practice.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 16:35 - Jan 22 with 1674 viewspointofblue

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 16:32 - Jan 22 by ArnieM

I'm sure all.these mobile companies " channel " you down a cul de sac when you try did leave ....leaving you ganging on for ages in.the hope you'll give up and hang up. Can't see anyway round it not how they get away with thus obstructive practice.

It took about 20 minutes to speak to anyone - no wonder if they're doing this trick with everyone!

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 18:30 - Jan 22 with 1629 viewsfactual_blue

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 16:35 - Jan 22 by pointofblue

It took about 20 minutes to speak to anyone - no wonder if they're doing this trick with everyone!

Did press the options for PAC code/leaving? That may have been an error. Always press the options for becoming a new customer.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 06:55 - Jan 23 with 1538 viewsBehindBlueEyes

Took me 45 minutes to get mine from Three and included speaking to two lovely Indian gentlemen trying desperately to change my mind with the hard sell before actually getting through to the cancellations geezer.

It was painful

Blog: Kundai Benyu – The Golden Shot?

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 08:45 - Jan 23 with 1486 viewsbluelady

Who are you with? Mine with Vodaphone came through whilst I was still on the phone telling them yes I really really wanted to leave! I also got two further calls to check I was sure! By this point I had already moved it was to be fair painless
How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 08:47 - Jan 23 with 1481 viewsKeno

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 18:30 - Jan 22 by factual_blue

Did press the options for PAC code/leaving? That may have been an error. Always press the options for becoming a new customer.

hie obviously speaking to the wrong person, he needs to speak to this guy

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 10:11 - Jan 23 with 1432 viewsipswich78

Which network? Once you are speaking to somebody it should be instantaneous. When I left BT recently I got it via email and text before I had even hung up.

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 10:11 - Jan 23 with 1429 viewsipswich78

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 18:30 - Jan 22 by factual_blue

Why would you do that when you want to leave? I know the logic you are trying to use but it's flawed. All they'll do is transfer you to the correct department and there's a chance you'll get cut off / lost in the system and have to start again.

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

Login to get fewer ads

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 10:20 - Jan 23 with 1422 viewsArnieM

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 10:11 - Jan 23 by ipswich78

Why would you do that when you want to leave? I know the logic you are trying to use but it's flawed. All they'll do is transfer you to the correct department and there's a chance you'll get cut off / lost in the system and have to start again.

I think sometimes because its an internal trasferred call it will get answered relatively quickly. That happend to me once when I wanted to leave TT mobile , back in the day .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 12:28 - Jan 23 with 1391 viewspointofblue

How long does it take to get a PAC code off a Mobile Phone Provider??? on 08:45 - Jan 23 by bluelady

Who are you with? Mine with Vodaphone came through whilst I was still on the phone telling them yes I really really wanted to leave! I also got two further calls to check I was sure! By this point I had already moved it was to be fair painless

I'm with Vodafone. I went through the usual helpdesk but they put me through to the retention team which is when I knew it wouldn't be plain sailing. I told them I already had a contract in place but they still went off on a tangent!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024