Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster 17:11 - Jan 22 with 1911 viewsskankerman

having spent my childhood standing on the Churchmen End , for 40 years only supported Ipswich.
Currently the situation to rid MM of his position hides the potential real issue , the owner..

I run a team of 35 people and move business every couple of years because if not people get too use to your voice and people are not on their toes so performance suffers, with MM 4 years into his role the squad are in a comfort zone , they need fresh blood to drive performance.

Change the manager is only half the battle, ME can hide behind MM all he likes, but where is the leader when required, where is the communication to rally the troops / supporters and where is the true investment for the first team.

Yes remove MM, but then that highlights ME as the real cause of the demise.

If yo was ME why would you sack MM as it is him taking all of the bullets.

ME shows weak leadership when a a strong leader is needed in these times
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 17:25 - Jan 22 with 1804 viewsimsureazzure

ME has tipped a fortune in to the Lib Dems.

His judgement has to be questioned.
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 17:30 - Jan 22 with 1766 viewsDubtractor

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 17:25 - Jan 22 by imsureazzure

ME has tipped a fortune in to the Lib Dems.

His judgement has to be questioned.

Possibly even more of a waste of money than Lee Martin.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 17:34 - Jan 22 with 1732 viewsBackToRussia

It would be much more constructive if the ire of the fans were aimed at ME. MM is doing the job within the parameters set, you can say he could be falling short within those parameters but the main problem is clearly lack of investment.

You can make the case for both going though at the moment unfortunately hence why it's so bleak.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 17:35 - Jan 22 with 1721 viewsimsureazzure

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 17:30 - Jan 22 by Dubtractor

Possibly even more of a waste of money than Lee Martin.

His football was similar to a recurring nightmare, every time he got in position to tackle the ball moved on.
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 17:44 - Jan 22 with 1673 viewsWeWereZombies

Over half an hour and no one has asked you about cheese or Shekfi/Pablo? Standards are slipping...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 18:45 - Jan 22 with 1485 viewsRegencyBlue

Spot on!
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:01 - Jan 22 with 1446 viewsoldbluestu

But fans couldn't careless about ME being strong or weak leader all they want him to do is spend millions.
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:16 - Jan 22 with 1388 viewsElderGrizzly

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 17:44 - Jan 22 by WeWereZombies

Over half an hour and no one has asked you about cheese or Shekfi/Pablo? Standards are slipping...

It reads like a post from Doob ;)
Login to get fewer ads

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:27 - Jan 22 with 1352 viewstaximan

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:01 - Jan 22 by oldbluestu

But fans couldn't careless about ME being strong or weak leader all they want him to do is spend millions.

and where will the club end up without increased investment ?
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:38 - Jan 22 with 1319 viewsRegencyBlue

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:27 - Jan 22 by taximan

Don't rile it man - you'll be told to buy the club next!
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:42 - Jan 22 with 1310 viewsElderGrizzly

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:27 - Jan 22 by taximan

Mid-table in the Champ is my guess. Which is what we naturally are
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:46 - Jan 22 with 1289 viewstaximan

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:42 - Jan 22 by ElderGrizzly

watched by crowds of 15k or less

exciting times
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:51 - Jan 22 with 1266 viewsRegencyBlue

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:42 - Jan 22 by ElderGrizzly

For now that may be the case.

The problem, which I think is beginning to become more and more apparent, is that even to stand still in the Championship you have to invest more in transfer fees etc than your namesake is willing to do!
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:52 - Jan 22 with 1249 viewssuperfan

Blaming Marcus Evans for that display against Lincoln is priceless. Blaming Marcus Evans for turning attack minded players into stumbling players who are unsure of their position is bonkers. Marcus Evans has ploughed a small fortune into this club of ours and to blame him for the way the players are playing is ridiculous. Mick was brought in to take this club up on a budget and he has failed. The squad is better than the way we are playing now. Blame Marcus for not spending enough, but it is Micks job to pick the side and how they play. Hopefully 4th time lucky
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:53 - Jan 22 with 1238 viewstaximan

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:51 - Jan 22 by RegencyBlue

For now that may be the case.

The problem, which I think is beginning to become more and more apparent, is that even to stand still in the Championship you have to invest more in transfer fees etc than your namesake is willing to do!

what about mings ???

or something like that
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:56 - Jan 22 with 1225 viewsRegencyBlue

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:53 - Jan 22 by taximan

what about mings ???

or something like that

Your not going to get that lucky very often and it only helps if you don't sell the player at the first opportunity!
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 20:01 - Jan 22 with 1189 viewstaximan

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:56 - Jan 22 by RegencyBlue

Your not going to get that lucky very often and it only helps if you don't sell the player at the first opportunity!

exactly !!!!!!!!
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 20:04 - Jan 22 with 1170 viewsElderGrizzly

Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 19:56 - Jan 22 by RegencyBlue

Good job we didn't then. Or McGoldrick. Or Murphy.

All refused for at least a season
Agree or Disagree?? From first time poster on 20:07 - Jan 22 with 1148 viewsWestSussexBlue

Very good point, Leadership, performance, drive and a word I've used recently is motivation.
All of these are clearly lacking throughout. As a successful businessman lack of all these qualities from Evans is worrying indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024