Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All these Trump threads 19:56 - Jan 22 with 5860 viewsGlasgowBlue

Meanwhile not a word on our Prime Minister being evasive on TV over whether she knew we had a Trident missile misfire last year.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

All these Trump threads on 10:21 - Jan 24 with 415 viewschicoazul

All these Trump threads on 10:11 - Jan 24 by StokieBlue

Still waiting to be enlightened on the George Soros connection to all this.

SB

Soros seems to get the blame for everything from alt-right Anime avatar types on twitter. It's like religion, it's comforting for them to think there is someone out there in control even if they profess to not like it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

All these Trump threads on 10:52 - Jan 24 with 385 viewsNo9

All these Trump threads on 16:25 - Jan 23 by StokieBlue

Is it such a big deal though?

Every missile has a self-disrupt and it's clearly not happened before. Sometimes things go wrong.

As for May in general, I started off hopeful but I lose hope day by day with the way she is going about things. incredibly disappointing thus far.

SB

I believe missiles have gone AWOL before but not for some time.

It is pretty obvious that the Russian & others would have witnessed this event - what we should be asking is did by any means another power actually move this of course?

As far as Trident is concerned with the advancement of subsea technology & unmanned attack weapon systems Trident is as good as dead or, at least a total waste of money. It may have been a wothwhile deterent decades ago but it is no longer fit for purpose. The money should be diverted into other & newer technology
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024