Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Mason is fighting for his life 22:07 - Jan 22 with 2532 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That injury I mentioned earlier - the clash of heads - has left him bleeding on the brain.

Sh1t

Hope he pulls through

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 22:08 - Jan 22 with 2494 viewsJ2BLUE

Agreed, good luck Ryan.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 22:09 - Jan 22 with 2486 viewsWD19

It was horrible. The noise sickened me and I turned over almost on instinct. Hope everything works out OK.
Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 22:12 - Jan 22 with 2423 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Fractured skull and bleeding on the brain

Only the mirror reporting it. Many people moaning at them for possibly being click bait as no other site mentions it as that.

However, I'm taken to believe them as surely they wouldn't a) make this up and b) risk a lawsuit against them.

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 22:42 - Jan 22 with 2072 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 22:12 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Only the mirror reporting it. Many people moaning at them for possibly being click bait as no other site mentions it as that.

However, I'm taken to believe them as surely they wouldn't a) make this up and b) risk a lawsuit against them.

It does look very much like the Mirror, without any facts, are going for clicks with a horror headline. There is nothing in the article to back it up which is repuslive journalism if so. All the other outlets reporting it much more sensibly.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 22:45 - Jan 22 with 2041 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 22:42 - Jan 22 by Terry_Nutkins

It does look very much like the Mirror, without any facts, are going for clicks with a horror headline. There is nothing in the article to back it up which is repuslive journalism if so. All the other outlets reporting it much more sensibly.

Terrible stuff if that's what they're doing

A few hull players and Tottenham players are staying stuff such as hoping he 'pulls through' and that kinda thing so perhaps they just have an inside source on the matter.

Press Release from Hull... on 22:49 - Jan 22 with 1993 viewsconnorscontract

http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/article/2016-17/club-statement-ryan-mason-353

Say he's stable, but confirming fractured skull.
Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 22:52 - Jan 22 with 1946 viewsjeera

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 22:45 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Terrible stuff if that's what they're doing

A few hull players and Tottenham players are staying stuff such as hoping he 'pulls through' and that kinda thing so perhaps they just have an inside source on the matter.

Several now reporting suspected broken skull.

Bad news either way, poor guy.

Like you say, can only wish him the best from afar.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 22:58 - Jan 22 with 1883 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 22:52 - Jan 22 by jeera

Several now reporting suspected broken skull.

Bad news either way, poor guy.

Like you say, can only wish him the best from afar.

Club statement confirming its a broken skull

Awful news

Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:04 - Jan 22 with 1831 viewsElderGrizzly

Mirror getting a thorough roasting for their own diagnosis before they knew the facts.

Thankfully not fighting for his life, but in a stable condition and due out in a couple of days.
Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:06 - Jan 22 with 1789 viewsjeera

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:04 - Jan 22 by ElderGrizzly

Mirror getting a thorough roasting for their own diagnosis before they knew the facts.

Thankfully not fighting for his life, but in a stable condition and due out in a couple of days.

Oh really?

Well, that's far better news.

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:07 - Jan 22 with 1784 viewsElderGrizzly

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:06 - Jan 22 by jeera

Oh really?

Well, that's far better news.

Yep. Doesn't stop tossers like this though

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:08 - Jan 22 with 1770 viewsDolly2.0

Seems like you/the Mirror are exaggerating things somewhat. Nasty, but hardly "fighting for his life".

"A Hull statement said: "Ryan is in a stable condition and expected to remain in hospital for the next few days""-, BBC news.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:09 - Jan 22 with 1756 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:07 - Jan 22 by ElderGrizzly

Yep. Doesn't stop tossers like this though

I saw him. Thought he was a disgrace.

Using a tragedy form retweets is the lowest of the low

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:15 - Jan 22 with 1701 viewsEastTownBlue

The "fighting for life" appears on the first edition front page. Now having forced a statement out this will no doubt change for the later editions.
Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:16 - Jan 22 with 1685 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:08 - Jan 22 by Dolly2.0

Seems like you/the Mirror are exaggerating things somewhat. Nasty, but hardly "fighting for his life".

"A Hull statement said: "Ryan is in a stable condition and expected to remain in hospital for the next few days""-, BBC news.

I never claimed to have any info on it dolly

I was assuming the Daily Mail wouldn't lie over something so serious

My intentions by bringing it up on here were genuine

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:20 - Jan 22 with 1644 viewsjeera

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:16 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

I never claimed to have any info on it dolly

I was assuming the Daily Mail wouldn't lie over something so serious

My intentions by bringing it up on here were genuine

Mirror, but no, of course not. In fact I looked as soon as I saw your post and I swear they've removed some of those headlines since then already.

Feckers. Couldn't wait to put it out there could they.

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:23 - Jan 22 with 1632 viewsIllinoisblue

The Daily Mail also ran with the fighting for life headline - and in a massive surprise, clicking the story led to there being no mention at all in the story about him fighting for his life.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:25 - Jan 22 with 1616 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:20 - Jan 22 by jeera

Mirror, but no, of course not. In fact I looked as soon as I saw your post and I swear they've removed some of those headlines since then already.

Feckers. Couldn't wait to put it out there could they.

Oh yeah. I meant mirror.

Sorry Dolly. As I said, genuine intentions from myself.

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 07:56 - Jan 23 with 1179 viewsDolly2.0

Ryan Mason is fighting for his life on 23:25 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Oh yeah. I meant mirror.

Sorry Dolly. As I said, genuine intentions from myself.

No worries Rommers, easy mistakea to makea. Just maybe post "The X (paper) says..." in future. I always head straight for the BBC to find out the truth about things like this. They tend to be less sensationalist than the tabloids.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024