Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for Barcelona.... 08:59 - Jan 23 with 2424 viewsITFC_Forever

In-laws are going to Barcelona at the start of May and they're at home to Villareal while they're there.... any idea how to get tickets that aren't the £95+ quoted on the webistes I've seen?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Tickets for Barcelona.... on 09:10 - Jan 23 with 2388 viewsBarcaBlue

They aren't on general sale yet and the match time / date aren't confirmed - I imagine it will be 20.45 on the Saturday or Sunday evening though.

I always get them directly from the club site

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/tickets/football/football-tickets
Tickets for Barcelona.... on 09:12 - Jan 23 with 2374 viewsITFC_Forever

Tickets for Barcelona.... on 09:10 - Jan 23 by BarcaBlue

They aren't on general sale yet and the match time / date aren't confirmed - I imagine it will be 20.45 on the Saturday or Sunday evening though.

I always get them directly from the club site

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/tickets/football/football-tickets

Ok - how far in advance do they go on sale and what is the usual price for them?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Tickets for Barcelona.... on 09:13 - Jan 23 with 2369 viewsallezlesbleus

I happened to be in Barcelona a few years back when they had their 1/4 final Champions League match against Bayern Munich. I tried without luck to purchase tickets online, but was able to buy 2 on the day at the ticket office when I produced my English passport, to prove that I wasn't German. So, if you aren't able to buy online, it should be OK on the day.
Tickets for Barcelona.... on 09:17 - Jan 23 with 2358 viewsBarcaBlue

Tickets for Barcelona.... on 09:12 - Jan 23 by ITFC_Forever

Ok - how far in advance do they go on sale and what is the usual price for them?

About a month in advance and for a match like Villareal I'd expect €60 / ticket minumum
Tickets for Barcelona.... on 10:11 - Jan 23 with 2219 viewsMorls

Im currently going through exactly the same scenario at the moment.
Honeymoon is end of April and I've talked the other half into going to watch their home game against Osasuna!!
I've been visiting their official website daily for Tickets and still not on sale but have found out that the closer to the game you get, the more extra tickets become available due to season ticket holders being made to give their tickets if they aren't going to attend.
So I looked at a game that was months away and there was a hand full of tickets and the prices were £110 each but I double checked 3 days before the game and there was thousands of seats and prices were down to £17!!!
I suppose the club like to rape the fans for what they can get but the closer it gets to kick off the just give them away as they don't want a half empty stadium.
I want to sit in the Lateral 3 superior stand as high up as I can get and willing to pay £50 maybe £60 each so I will just check every day and see what happens.......
Tickets for Barcelona.... on 10:20 - Jan 23 with 2202 viewsbrazil1982

You should have no problem getting a ticket - rarely sell out. I bought mine online via the official website, I think they were £65 each.

We were just about under cover too, which was just as well given the HUGE storm that preceded kick off.

The concourse is incredibly uninspiring so don't rush to get there.
Tickets for Barcelona.... on 10:48 - Jan 23 with 2139 viewsramseyn

Went last weekend v Las Palmas. Attendance was 81000 and as capacity is 99000 you shouldn't have trouble getting a seat. Seats in middle tier were €51 booked through club website. Though the website didn't show much availability there are def tickets available on the day, just depends if you want choice of where you sit. If you're at the top and you suffer vertigo don't do it as without the roof you look over the stands into the city and its steep! Don't book through ticketmaster etc as even though I'd reported it to them they were selling tickets for this match as being played on the Sunday at 7,15pm game was on Saturday at 3.15!!
Tickets for Barcelona.... on 11:05 - Jan 23 with 2103 viewsMorls

Tickets for Barcelona.... on 10:48 - Jan 23 by ramseyn

Went last weekend v Las Palmas. Attendance was 81000 and as capacity is 99000 you shouldn't have trouble getting a seat. Seats in middle tier were €51 booked through club website. Though the website didn't show much availability there are def tickets available on the day, just depends if you want choice of where you sit. If you're at the top and you suffer vertigo don't do it as without the roof you look over the stands into the city and its steep! Don't book through ticketmaster etc as even though I'd reported it to them they were selling tickets for this match as being played on the Sunday at 7,15pm game was on Saturday at 3.15!!

May I ask, when did you buy your tickets? How close to matchday? A few days or a week??????
Login to get fewer ads

Tickets for Barcelona.... on 11:08 - Jan 23 with 2093 viewsramseyn

Tickets for Barcelona.... on 11:05 - Jan 23 by Morls

May I ask, when did you buy your tickets? How close to matchday? A few days or a week??????

Booked them 5th December so about month in advance
Tickets for Barcelona.... on 11:11 - Jan 23 with 2084 viewsMorls

Tickets for Barcelona.... on 11:08 - Jan 23 by ramseyn

Booked them 5th December so about month in advance

cheers!
Tickets for Barcelona.... on 14:36 - Jan 23 with 1968 viewsTristan90

I saw Barca v Sevilla a couple of years ago and bought tickets from the ticket office the day before for less than that price. Seems like people have difference experiences, though.

Blog: Something Rotten

Tickets for Barcelona.... on 14:45 - Jan 23 with 1953 viewsvilanovablue

For any match aside from Madrid (both Athletico and Real) there is almost always availability. If you can get to the ground before hand you will invariably save a fortune over buying online. I spent a couple of years living in Barcelona and when a mate visited who wanted to go to a game he bought tickets in advance and I was shocked at how much he paid!
Tickets for Barcelona.... on 15:53 - Jan 23 with 1909 viewshorsehollerer

I went to Barca vs Espanyol just before Xmas and bought amazing tickets (first row of the second tier behind the goal) the day before the game, directly from the club.

They have a system whereby season ticket holders who can't go give back their seats the week of the game and they are resold through the club at face value. So there are always tickets available.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Tickets for Barcelona.... on 17:03 - Jan 23 with 1867 viewsTractorWood

Went a few years ago to Barca vs Benfica in the champions league. Barca had already qualified. Was underwhelmed by it in all honesty but I wanted to see Messi play.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Tickets for Barcelona.... on 17:05 - Jan 23 with 1861 viewsBluespeed225

Went to Barcelona v Celtic, 7-0, great night, tickets available from hotels, and a stall on the square at top end of Ramblas. Great seats behind goal, behind the singers. Bit of a bun fight at the tube afterwards, like a London game, but well worth it. Plenty of Catalan anthems and banners to pee off UEFA!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024