Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... 11:05 - Jan 23 with 2792 viewsKieran_Knows

... players are now letting Mick down, as per the story on the home page as opposed to 2 weeks ago from this story;

Did he feel the players had let the manager down? Chambers replied: “No, I don’t think they have. You’re asking that question but I don’t agree with that. We’re all fighting our corners but things aren’t going the way we’d planned. I think the league is getting stronger every year with the amount of money around. - See more at: http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/30947/chambers-not-the-time-for-fist-pum

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:22 - Jan 23 with 2116 viewsDoobDude

We have a PR department who tell him what to say.
In fact if it wasn't a face to face interview somebody probably ghost wrote this.

These pathetic interviews are then repeated faithfully by the local media and this website.
I haven't read it and I won't waste my time with them.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:30 - Jan 23 with 2083 viewsGuthrum

There have been a couple of feeble performances from the players since then (one exceptionally so). Maybe he's just recognising the danger of a slip in morale causing further damage on the pitch?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:34 - Jan 23 with 2045 viewsSitfcB

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:22 - Jan 23 by DoobDude

In fact if it wasn't a face to face interview somebody probably ghost wrote this.

These pathetic interviews are then repeated faithfully by the local media and this website.

WAsnt face to face? Was talking to the press after the game on Saturday.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:54 - Jan 23 with 1979 viewsRedX

It's all BS. Managers and players are as good as politicians these days when it comes to Interviews. I doubt a lot of it comes from their own head in the first place, especially not the players. They are out to protect themselves and their positions all the time.

The only thing that matters is that the team and management are not performing and they are all leaving the supporters down.
Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:55 - Jan 23 with 1962 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:22 - Jan 23 by DoobDude

Incredible

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:57 - Jan 23 with 1948 viewsBenters

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:34 - Jan 23 by SitfcB

Who was the town fan with the dog ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:59 - Jan 23 with 1930 viewsSitfcB

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:57 - Jan 23 by Benters

F'ck knows haha. I saw about that. How random.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:05 - Jan 23 with 1909 viewsRedX

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:55 - Jan 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Incredible

He is dead right.

They are as bad as politicians these days with them Interviews.
Login to get fewer ads

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:09 - Jan 23 with 1885 viewsBenters

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:59 - Jan 23 by SitfcB

F'ck knows haha. I saw about that. How random.

Haha !

Gentlybentley

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:09 - Jan 23 with 1882 viewsLankHenners

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:05 - Jan 23 by RedX

He is dead right.

They are as bad as politicians these days with them Interviews.

He is dead right. Apart from being completely wrong about them.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:15 - Jan 23 with 1844 viewsDoobDude

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:34 - Jan 23 by SitfcB

You probably didn't notice the word "if" in my post.
The only thing I trust from the club is the official team news at 2pm, everything else is propaganda.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:17 - Jan 23 with 1818 viewstaximan

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 11:57 - Jan 23 by Benters

its the fans fault innit
Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:19 - Jan 23 with 1802 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:15 - Jan 23 by DoobDude

You probably didn't notice the word "if" in my post.
The only thing I trust from the club is the official team news at 2pm, everything else is propaganda.

Even more incredible.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:34 - Jan 23 with 1740 viewsRedX

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:09 - Jan 23 by LankHenners

He is dead right. Apart from being completely wrong about them.

In your opinion.

I think what he said sounds correct tbphwy.
Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:45 - Jan 23 with 1695 viewsLankHenners

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:34 - Jan 23 by RedX

In your opinion.

I think what he said sounds correct tbphwy.

No, in the opinion of anyone who bothers to look properly at things rather than just make things up to suit their agenda. Every interview is face-to-face - there are videos where you can watch the players give the same interviews that get transcribed for articles here and in the newspapers.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:12 - Jan 23 with 1593 viewsDoobDude

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:45 - Jan 23 by LankHenners

No, in the opinion of anyone who bothers to look properly at things rather than just make things up to suit their agenda. Every interview is face-to-face - there are videos where you can watch the players give the same interviews that get transcribed for articles here and in the newspapers.

And who interviews them?

A hard hitting investigative reporter determined to get the truth
Or
A member of the clubs/MEG PR department who has already rehearsed this interview with them and may very well be holding up cards for them to repeat.

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:13 - Jan 23 with 1585 viewsNewcyBlue

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:12 - Jan 23 by DoobDude

And who interviews them?

Or
A member of the clubs/MEG PR department who has already rehearsed this interview with them and may very well be holding up cards for them to repeat.

Really?! You actually believe that??!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:15 - Jan 23 with 1568 viewsPJH

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:13 - Jan 23 by NewcyBlue

Well DoobDude is an undisputed authority on making things up so....
Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:16 - Jan 23 with 1566 viewsDoobDude

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:13 - Jan 23 by NewcyBlue

Of course. It astonishes me that so many people believe what comes out of PR these days. Don't forget the standard "there is money to spend in this transfer window" nonsense that Milne says before every transfer window.

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:17 - Jan 23 with 1556 viewsNewcyBlue

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:16 - Jan 23 by DoobDude

Of course. It astonishes me that so many people believe what comes out of PR these days. Don't forget the standard "there is money to spend in this transfer window" nonsense that Milne says before every transfer window.

Is he given that line on a cue card too?

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:19 - Jan 23 with 1542 viewsBenters

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 12:17 - Jan 23 by taximan

its the fans fault innit

or the dogs this time ..

Gentlybentley

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:23 - Jan 23 with 1513 viewsmonytowbray

Ipswich have a PR team telling them what to say?! I can vouch that's not true!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:25 - Jan 23 with 1500 viewsmonytowbray

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:12 - Jan 23 by DoobDude

And who interviews them?

Or

Again, I can 100% vouch that's wrong. Pretty sure you could tweet Ogle and he'd openly explain how interviews are carried out at the club.

TWTD never forgets…

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:25 - Jan 23 with 1500 viewsNewcyBlue

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:23 - Jan 23 by monytowbray

Ipswich have a PR team telling them what to say?! I can vouch that's not true!

But Doobers says it is. You are wrong.

I suppose you were handed a cue card before you typed that...

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:26 - Jan 23 with 1487 viewsmonytowbray

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:25 - Jan 23 by NewcyBlue

But Doobers says it is. You are wrong.

I suppose you were handed a cue card before you typed that...

Yeah, living with Ogle means I'm contracted to only post what he tells me to these days.

EDIT: I didn't just say that, Ogle told me off.

REVISED: I am not writing what Ogle tells me to, I am a free thinking ITFC fan with my own opinions. I love ITFC.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 13:27]

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024