Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... 11:05 - Jan 23 with 2791 viewsKieran_Knows

... players are now letting Mick down, as per the story on the home page as opposed to 2 weeks ago from this story;

Did he feel the players had let the manager down? Chambers replied: “No, I don’t think they have. You’re asking that question but I don’t agree with that. We’re all fighting our corners but things aren’t going the way we’d planned. I think the league is getting stronger every year with the amount of money around. - See more at: http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/30947/chambers-not-the-time-for-fist-pum

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:28 - Jan 23 with 619 viewsNewcyBlue

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:26 - Jan 23 by monytowbray

Yeah, living with Ogle means I'm contracted to only post what he tells me to these days.

EDIT: I didn't just say that, Ogle told me off.

REVISED: I am not writing what Ogle tells me to, I am a free thinking ITFC fan with my own opinions. I love ITFC.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 13:27]

Has he started a price review on your rent yet?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:29 - Jan 23 with 608 viewsmonytowbray

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:28 - Jan 23 by NewcyBlue

Has he started a price review on your rent yet?

Rent is frozen if I renew the contract on the early bird deal and give my left kidney to the ITFC Academy. In return Milts will sign my right kidney though so decent deal IMO.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 14:14 - Jan 23 with 561 viewsbraveblue

He'll say anything to keep Mick. Anyone new and he would be out.
Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 14:58 - Jan 23 with 531 viewsGarv

Can be interpreted differently though can't it.

Are the letting him down in terms of effort? No.

In terms of quality? Yes.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 14:59 - Jan 23 with 531 viewsOxfordTH_1981

Yes, that was before they capitulated on live TV to a bunch of near-amateurs.......
Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 16:14 - Jan 23 with 496 viewsBluesquid

Also in that ESPN piece he said the following -
"At the end of the day we have a lot of games where it's Tuesday, Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday, it makes it literally very difficult to do any sort of tactical or game preparation because you have to recover. The games are so relentless."

How on earth do the other clubs manage?
Doesn't really explain the game at Loftus Road, where the QPR team had 24 hours less to do any sort of tactical or game preparation and recover.
I think 'Skip' is in the wrong job to be honest.
Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 17:15 - Jan 23 with 468 viewscoolcat

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:19 - Jan 23 by Benters

or the dogs this time ..

Saw this man and a dog (border terrier) standing near the team bus after the match. Thought the dog might have been a 'terriers' fan. Really funny, barked at everyone that walked past.
Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 19:24 - Jan 23 with 435 viewsDolly2.0

Chambers changed his mind from 2 weeks ago then... on 13:26 - Jan 23 by monytowbray

Yeah, living with Ogle means I'm contracted to only post what he tells me to these days.

EDIT: I didn't just say that, Ogle told me off.

REVISED: I am not writing what Ogle tells me to, I am a free thinking ITFC fan with my own opinions. I love ITFC.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 13:27]

Is there any truth in the rumour that he's Ogle by name, ogle by nature?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024