Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast 12:13 - Jan 23 with 2409 viewshoppy

And I noticed on the bacon pack it says "Deliciously flavoursome & versatile" - just how versatile do you need your bacon to be?

(former prime ministers need not reply)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:15 - Jan 23 with 1571 viewsNewcyBlue

Mrs Newcy rubbed some bacon on a wooden toy chest so the indoor rabbit wouldn't go near it....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:17 - Jan 23 with 1548 viewsPJH

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:15 - Jan 23 by NewcyBlue

Mrs Newcy rubbed some bacon on a wooden toy chest so the indoor rabbit wouldn't go near it....

Did she cook it first?

The bacon not the rabbit.
Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:20 - Jan 23 with 1520 viewsIllinoisblue

Five Guys will add bacon to your shake. Which seems to be a good way of ruining two nice things.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:21 - Jan 23 with 1510 viewsNewcyBlue

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:17 - Jan 23 by PJH

Did she cook it first?

The bacon not the rabbit.

No she cooked the bacon after.

I have suggested the rabbit should be cooked. We are getting a 5th rabbit, getting a rescue one. A congenital giant. Size of a small dog. I should stop her from looking at these rescue websites, she is too soft.

And yes Hoppy that is where she got me from...

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:21 - Jan 23 with 1507 viewsBluebell

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:15 - Jan 23 by NewcyBlue

You have to explain that Newcy.

Why would the rabbit want to go near a toy chest in the first place and why bacon?

#confused
Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:24 - Jan 23 with 1481 viewshoppy

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:21 - Jan 23 by NewcyBlue

No she cooked the bacon after.

I have suggested the rabbit should be cooked. We are getting a 5th rabbit, getting a rescue one. A congenital giant. Size of a small dog. I should stop her from looking at these rescue websites, she is too soft.

And yes Hoppy that is where she got me from...

I suppose with you being away at sea for so long at a time, she's quite pleased of the rabbits for company...

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:25 - Jan 23 with 1475 viewsNewcyBlue

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:21 - Jan 23 by Bluebell

You have to explain that Newcy.

Why would the rabbit want to go near a toy chest in the first place and why bacon?

#confused

Wooden toy chest that the rabbit would like to chew.

He hates the smell of bacon.

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:26 - Jan 23 with 1440 viewsfactual_blue

Your mistake is buying pre-packed bacon.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:26 - Jan 23 with 1441 viewsSwansea_Blue

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:24 - Jan 23 by hoppy

I suppose with you being away at sea for so long at a time, she's quite pleased of the rabbits for company...

Are you suggesting that Newcy is really hairy and has big floppy ears, or.....oh

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:27 - Jan 23 with 1434 viewsBluebell

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:25 - Jan 23 by NewcyBlue

Another question..

Why are the rabbits indoors? I thought you were supposed to keep them in a hutch in the garden.

How do you house train a rabbit?
Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:28 - Jan 23 with 1423 viewsPinewoodblue

Bacon ice cream sundae suggests bacon is very versatile.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:28 - Jan 23 with 1426 viewshoppy

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:26 - Jan 23 by factual_blue

Your mistake is buying pre-packed bacon.

I didn't have time to check the small print in my office rental agreement to see if there would be a problem with me keeping a pig here, so it was just easier...

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:30 - Jan 23 with 1403 viewsPJH

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:27 - Jan 23 by Bluebell

Another question..

Why are the rabbits indoors? I thought you were supposed to keep them in a hutch in the garden.

Maybe Newcy lives in a hutch in the garden too?
Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:30 - Jan 23 with 1397 viewsSWGF

I have it in between two slices of bread. Sometimes I will have it in a roll.

That's quite versatile.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:30 - Jan 23 with 1394 viewsfactual_blue

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:25 - Jan 23 by NewcyBlue

So your rabbit is a Muslim?

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:31 - Jan 23 with 1377 viewsfactual_blue

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:28 - Jan 23 by hoppy

I didn't have time to check the small print in my office rental agreement to see if there would be a problem with me keeping a pig here, so it was just easier...

That sounds like an excuse from a former prime minister.......

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:32 - Jan 23 with 1360 viewsSwansea_Blue

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:30 - Jan 23 by factual_blue

So your rabbit is a Muslim?

Are muslims known for chewing wooden toy chests then?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:33 - Jan 23 with 1352 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:35 - Jan 23 with 1310 viewsfactual_blue

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:32 - Jan 23 by Swansea_Blue

Are muslims known for chewing wooden toy chests then?

I've just checked in the daily mail. The answer is 'yes' apparently.

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:40 - Jan 23 with 1288 viewsGeoffSentence

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:33 - Jan 23 by Guthrum

She is clearly very worried about being nibbled by bunnies.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:41 - Jan 23 with 1274 viewshoppy

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:40 - Jan 23 by GeoffSentence

She is clearly very worried about being nibbled by bunnies.

That's probably why she's not carrying a wooden toy chest as well.

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:43 - Jan 23 with 1267 viewsNewcyBlue

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:27 - Jan 23 by Bluebell

Another question..

One is indoors, he went to the vet then got rejected by the rest. He goes out to the garden using the cat flap. He goes in and out as he pleases.

He is litter trained too.

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:45 - Jan 23 with 1251 viewsFtnfwest

versatile in that if its in a pack theres probably enough water in it that a human could survive for a week on that alone
Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:45 - Jan 23 with 1245 viewsGeoffSentence

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:43 - Jan 23 by NewcyBlue

One is indoors, he went to the vet then got rejected by the rest. He goes out to the garden using the cat flap. He goes in and out as he pleases.

He is litter trained too.

The wonderful thing about rabbits is that they make very good pets AND you can eat them.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:48 - Jan 23 with 1213 viewsmr_bean

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:20 - Jan 23 by Illinoisblue

Five Guys will add bacon to your shake. Which seems to be a good way of ruining two nice things.

"Five Guys will add bacon to your shake."

Is that some sort of euphemism?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024