Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast 12:13 - Jan 23 with 2408 viewshoppy

And I noticed on the bacon pack it says "Deliciously flavoursome & versatile" - just how versatile do you need your bacon to be?

(former prime ministers need not reply)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:48 - Jan 23 with 803 viewshoppy

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:43 - Jan 23 by NewcyBlue

One is indoors, he went to the vet then got rejected by the rest. He goes out to the garden using the cat flap. He goes in and out as he pleases.

He is litter trained too.

You mean he sorts the recycling?

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:49 - Jan 23 with 796 viewsNewcyBlue

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:45 - Jan 23 by GeoffSentence

The wonderful thing about rabbits is that they make very good pets AND you can eat them.

For all pets surely? I have eaten in Korea and I can tell you I didn't expect the Cauliflower cheese to contain actual Collie...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:51 - Jan 23 with 786 viewsSwansea_Blue

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:45 - Jan 23 by GeoffSentence

The wonderful thing about rabbits is that they make very good pets AND you can eat them.

Presumably those benefits are mutually exclusive. They make very good pets OR you can eat them?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:53 - Jan 23 with 785 viewsKeno

will take be one of the rasher things you do today

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:53 - Jan 23 with 785 viewsSwansea_Blue

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:35 - Jan 23 by factual_blue

I've just checked in the daily mail. The answer is 'yes' apparently.

"Migrant Muslims Nibbling OUR Chests: how many more can we take?"

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:00 - Jan 23 with 767 viewsstickymockwell

Minor skin grafts can be performed on pigs by covering any cuts and grazes with thin strips of bacon.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:04 - Jan 23 with 752 viewshoppy

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:00 - Jan 23 by stickymockwell

Minor skin grafts can be performed on pigs by covering any cuts and grazes with thin strips of bacon.

This post brought to you by stickymockwell, sponsored by Viz?

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:06 - Jan 23 with 742 viewsstickymockwell

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:04 - Jan 23 by hoppy

It's a classic

Login to get fewer ads

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:11 - Jan 23 with 729 viewsstickymockwell

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:04 - Jan 23 by hoppy

I also like this one

ANGLERS: Attach a helium balloon to your line and bait the hook with an acorn. Then sit under a tree and "fish" for squirrels. An upturned laundry basket would make an ideal keep-net, but don't forget to throw the squirrels back into the tree at the end of the day.

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:16 - Jan 23 with 705 viewsfactual_blue

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:53 - Jan 23 by Swansea_Blue

"Migrant Muslims Nibbling OUR Chests: how many more can we take?"

I thought for a moment that said Migrant Muslims Nibbling OUR Cheese....'

That really would be too much.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:25 - Jan 23 with 673 viewsKeno

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:11 - Jan 23 by stickymockwell

I also like this one

ANGLERS: Attach a helium balloon to your line and bait the hook with an acorn. Then sit under a tree and "fish" for squirrels. An upturned laundry basket would make an ideal keep-net, but don't forget to throw the squirrels back into the tree at the end of the day.

BANGING two pistachio nut shells together gives the' impression a very small horse' is approaching.

or it the horse just a long way away????

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:27 - Jan 23 with 673 viewsCotty

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 12:15 - Jan 23 by NewcyBlue

Mrs Newcy rubbed some bacon on a wooden toy chest so the indoor rabbit wouldn't go near it....

You mention your missus almost as often as Dolly!
Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:27 - Jan 23 with 669 viewsPJH

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:27 - Jan 23 by Cotty

That's not true,Newcy does not mention Dolly very often.
Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:28 - Jan 23 with 669 viewsmonytowbray

Bacon is overrated.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:30 - Jan 23 with 659 viewsNewcyBlue

Made myself some scrambled egg and bacon on toast on 13:27 - Jan 23 by Cotty

I can't really talk football. I have only been to two matches this season!

I thought Dolly and I were a secret... You weren't supposed to tell anyone. Cheers mate!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024