Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? 12:48 - Jan 23 with 852 viewsMaySixth

Apologies if this has been done to death on here, been away

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 12:51 - Jan 23 with 835 viewsPlums

To give Mr Skuglas some competition. Mick thinks he's become a little complacent.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 12:52 - Jan 23 with 835 viewsSuperfrans

Given the amount of grief both Skuse and Douglas get from some of our fans, I'm amazed you're asking this question.

Or do you not think teams require defensive midfielders?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 12:58 - Jan 23 with 781 viewstheipswichman

because this CDM is probably better than our other CDM Douglas.
Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 13:01 - Jan 23 with 747 viewsBackToRussia

Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 12:52 - Jan 23 by Superfrans

Given the amount of grief both Skuse and Douglas get from some of our fans, I'm amazed you're asking this question.

maybe MaySixth rates Douglas

haha

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 13:03 - Jan 23 with 729 viewsCaptainObvious

Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 12:52 - Jan 23 by Superfrans

Is douglas a defensive midfielder?

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 13:07 - Jan 23 with 696 viewsSuperfrans

Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 13:03 - Jan 23 by CaptainObvious

Have you watched us recently?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 13:10 - Jan 23 with 684 viewschislehurstblue

Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 13:03 - Jan 23 by CaptainObvious

because he is cheap, better than what we have got and its a loan.

If you havent noticed we arent spending anything this window. Evans has lost interest and whilst he needs to put in £6m to cover the loss - he isnt going to put in much more. Basically £6m isnt enough to make us even competitive. He either cant afford to put more in or cant see the point.

Evans is the issue, not MM

The plan is really - fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 13:14 - Jan 23 with 669 viewsDoobDude

Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 13:01 - Jan 23 by BackToRussia

maybe MaySixth rates Douglas

haha

Maybe he is fed up with defensive midfielders and is hoping for more attacking players.
We have kept 1 clean sheet in 16 games. Maybe we should just try scoring more than the opposition, would make for more entertaining games.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Login to get fewer ads

Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 13:16 - Jan 23 with 661 viewsNewcyBlue

Why are we signing a defensive midfielder on loan? on 13:14 - Jan 23 by DoobDude

Maybe he is fed up with defensive midfielders and is hoping for more attacking players.
We have kept 1 clean sheet in 16 games. Maybe we should just try scoring more than the opposition, would make for more entertaining games.

Go 4 3 3 with a midfield 3 of Skuse Douglas and the new bloke?

We can dream...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024