Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I tell you what we need 13:16 - Jan 23 with 1021 viewschicoazul

Wingers. We've needed them for years. Why doesnt Mick sign any or try to sign any? We never get linked with them.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I tell you what we need on 13:18 - Jan 23 with 1004 viewsDubtractor

He has a pretty poor record with signing wingers here.

I love a proper old fashioned winger.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I tell you what we need on 13:21 - Jan 23 with 988 viewsTractorWood

Remember MM complaining when he couldn't play Adam McDonnell until he was 18? He's 20 at the end of this season.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I tell you what we need on 13:21 - Jan 23 with 979 viewsmonytowbray

I make some pretty gnarly wings. Usually quite spicy too. Should I ring the club?

Also do a good vegan alternative to wings using cauliflower, just in case anyone here is veggie. My girlfriend enjoys them when I've cooked them for her.

On a serious note, we're screaming out for players like Stockwell at the back or Petta down the flank. Anything to give us a spark or just some movement in the middle third.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I tell you what we need on 13:25 - Jan 23 with 948 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

What's the point of us playing wingers, they spend all game watching the ball sail over their heads and if they don't put a shift in they wont get picked.

I thought Tommy Oar would make a massive difference but he soon saw through MM and couldn't wait to get away.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

I tell you what we need on 13:28 - Jan 23 with 925 viewsTractorCam

His record of signing wingers on loan hasn't been too bad...

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I tell you what we need on 13:32 - Jan 23 with 902 viewsLankHenners

He has/does, they just haven't been very good. Our best wingers under Mick have been on loan and we haven't/don't have a hope in hell of signing them.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I tell you what we've got on 13:35 - Jan 23 with 884 viewshoppy

Whingers. We've had them for years. Why doesnt Mick sign anyone or try to sign anyone to stop them? We never get anything positive with them.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I tell you what we've got on 13:37 - Jan 23 with 847 viewsFixed_It

I tell you what we've got on 13:35 - Jan 23 by hoppy

Whingers. We've had them for years. Why doesnt Mick sign anyone or try to sign anyone to stop them? We never get anything positive with them.

You have no idea how pleased I was that I saw you posted that at 13.35...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

I tell you what we need on 13:38 - Jan 23 with 829 viewschicoazul

I tell you what we need on 13:18 - Jan 23 by Dubtractor

He has a pretty poor record with signing wingers here.

I love a proper old fashioned winger.

Wingers winger wingers. Im telling you Dubbers thats what we need and it annoys me so much that he never ever gets any and we are never ever linked with any. A team of wingers with a couple of centre backs playing at full back and Tom Lawrence in goal.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

I tell you what we've got on 13:42 - Jan 23 with 775 viewshoppy

I tell you what we've got on 13:37 - Jan 23 by Fixed_It

You have no idea how pleased I was that I saw you posted that at 13.35...

It had to happen one day...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I tell you what we need on 13:48 - Jan 23 with 745 viewsblueblood66

no, wing backs in 2017 with a creative midfielder pulling the strings in the middle!
I tell you what we need on 13:50 - Jan 23 with 730 viewsthatdamgood89

The issue I have is Wingers like the ball to their feet something we don't do. we have solved part of the equation with the signing of Webster in that we now have a CB who is willing to play ball to feet.

However you also need full backs who are willing to receive but more importantly give the ball to feet at the moment we have full backs who play the ball into channels over the wingers head.

In addition our two central players must always be comfortable in having the ball and looking to play it to the wingers...our central pair are so poor regardless of whose inn their that the ball is bypassing them....we need an upgrade at three key positions

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

I tell you what we need on 09:59 - Jan 24 with 551 viewschicoazul

I WAS JOKING MICK

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/31026/colchester-turn-down-town-bid-for-

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024